~babelicious69~

Friday, April 07, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAVIN CHAN JIA WEI !!!!!!!

Have lots and lots of fun on this wonderful day!!! I'm sure you'll PARTAY hard in KL!!! :).. Don't drink and drive yea?!

Image hosting by Photobucket
I have a point in posting this pic.. My point is that..

Gav, as depicted in this pic, is a funny entertaining guy.. silly sometimes, yet extremely smart academically..

Not afraid of taking an occasianal poke at himself goes to show that this guy CLEARLY is comfortable in his own skin..

Something to be proud of, if you ask me.. :)


OK, OK, proper one!!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket Taken a long long time ago.. back in Taylor-ian years..

Gavin looks MUCH MUCH better in real life, trust me.. let not these photos fool you!

Man, Gav, I should have more NICE pix of you!!! Instead of silly ones!

If you want a nice pic of you up, send me one kays??? :)

For more pix and wishes for the bday boy.. go here..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROHIT!!!!!!!

Rohit doesn't know this blog exists.. hehehe.. but still... courtesy man.. Rohit is Jay's soccer coach.. Cool dude..

Double treat Jay and it'll make up for the 'compulsary treat' you owe me! ;)

HAPPY BELATED(oops!) BIRTHDAY DEXTON LAW WAI CHEONG !!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I forgot to wish you on 3rd April! Hope you had a wonderful, wonderful bday!!! Partying this weekend, huh..Enjoy yourself!


Phew, so many ppl's bday in April!!!!!

Wei Kit's will be soon.. at the end of the month.. 24th April..


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

INSPIRATIONAL!!!!

I am SO inspired to study now
after watching LEGALLY BLOND!

I'm known to have my 'blond' moments.
Ask Dan/Alex/Tina.. they know what I mean..
So, to think that even ELLE WOODS can do it,
I dont see why I can't.

I am gonna be smart, ppl.


And, no, Dan, I'm NEVER gonna dye my hair blond!!


Oh, and I must say.. Jo (Andrew's gf) looks a LOT like Reese Witherspoon (when she was giving her speech at the graduation) .

Have fun at camp, Tina!

I'm gonna spend my weekend getting smart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com