~babelicious69~

Sunday, March 26, 2006

FUCK YOU!!!!

Ppl who know me know that I dont swear..

And so.. when I actually do, it means that something's really really wrong..

In this case..not just ONE thing.. but a COUPLE of things..

FUCK THEM!!

Don't you just hate it when there are so many things you wanna write but can't?

So many things you wanna say, but can never ever ever tell anyone about them?




I generally don't judge/bitch about other ppl when I don't know them that well, and especially when they havent done anything to harm me.

I mean, who the hell am I to judge them?

Yea, sure, I listen to others bitch about other ppl..but I generally don't give my opinion if I don't know the person or have no reason to say anything about that person..

Why can't other ppl be the same way too?

Dammit..

Maybe I should just be a really bitchy bitch. It seems so much easier that way.





So many other stuff has irked me this weekend, but..

DAMMIT!!!

urgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Really sorry for the hostile entry.. I'm not usually like this. Its just that when things happen in a few consecutive days.. its not very easy..

Really sorry peeps..

4 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
training online rug area basketball shoes successful forex traders women sex toys sport picture cigar humidor humidifier peugeot 106 rallye dance shoes wrap dress cars buspirone hydrochloride headphones

 
At 3:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked your post. You would probably enjoy the articles I have compiled at my sex toys manchester site. I invite you to check it out.

 
At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As always, you have compiled a very interesting blog here. I think you would enjoy my adult sex toys shop blog. You should check it out if you are interested in all things related to adult sex toys shop

 
At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Arizona center meridia legal Aviation effexor

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com