~babelicious69~

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

GIRLS ARE SMARTER THAN BOYS..

Mr. Foo and I were chatting on MSN one day. He didn't get something I said til a long while later.

mr.foo says :
sorry la..i'm a bit slow
~shuen~ says :
haha..you wols!
.
.
.
.
mr.foo says :
what is WOLS?
mr.foo says:
hahahaha

~shuen~ says:
hahhahaa..you're really wols!!!
~shuen~ says:
hahahha...

.
.
.
.
~shuen~ says:
ok..i'll tell you wat wols is..
mr.foo says:
heee
~shuen~ says:
dont tell anyone k???
mr.foo says:
ehs whats wols
mr.foo says:
okok
mr.foo says:
sshhh
~shuen~ says:
promise not to tell?
~shuen~ says:
yup...shhhh...
mr.foo says:
okies
mr.foo says:
sshhhh
~shuen~ says:
wols..if spelt backwards...
~shuen~ says:
is.....
~shuen~ says:
S
~shuen~ says:
L
~shuen~ says:
O
~shuen~ says:
W
~shuen~ says:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~shuen~ says:
:D
mr.foo says:
wahlauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu



haha..you guys were wondering what WOLS was as well, right?? :)..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'M HOT !!!

Met up with a friend from Melbourne who's recently shifted to Sydney.

What he thinks about Sydney vs. Melbourne :

A : The chicks here in Sydney are so much HOTTER!!!
Me : I think Melbourne has more HOT Asian chicks though. Which probably is coz there are WAAAY more Asian ppl in Melb than Syd.
A : Yea, that's true, but in Sydney, the chicks are generally HOT!! Irregardless of race. The average 'hot-ness' of chicks here are higher than in Melb.
Me : Really?
A : Yea, but here, its not the Koreans/Japs/Hong Ki's that are hot. Its the MALAYSIANS / SINGAPOREANS/ INDONESIANS who are hot.



Conclusion :

Since I'm a MALAYSIAN who's in SYDNEY right now!!


I AM HOT!!!


Muahahaha....


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! Tina's doing WORK!! Any pigs flying in the sky today? hehee..
Damn, I should probably start studying too!

5 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooois! cheap shot.

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Yoong Wei said...

Actually I saw a few pigs flying today. I shot one of them to make bacon. Muahahahhaa

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger miss vanity said...

Then that must explain the reason for me studying :P Eh Mr. Foo, werent YOU the one who asked me what WOLS was in cempaka? You wouldnt tell me for like a week & i had to find out what it was from ron

 
At 5:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

errrr... miss vanity... i didnt even know what WOLS was until shuen wrote bout this! u sure it was me ah?

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger miss vanity said...

omg are u guys for real? eh dont go mind fucking people! Im very sure it was u guys who told me bout the whole wols thing... unless it was all a very bad nightmare???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com