~babelicious69~

Monday, March 13, 2006

Sex and the City!

I can't believe I missed out on THAT!!!

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME??!!!

My friends, you should've given me 2 tight slaps across my pweety face when I said I wasn't interested.

Damn! I'm just starting to watch it now that the show's ended! ..which is great actually..coz I've got all the dvds waiting for me..BUT STILL!!!That's besides the point!

Point is, I'm SO FAR BEHIND!! I didn't know what I was missing out on, man!

OK, ok, nuff said. I rented like 8 DVDS today. So far, I think I've got a knack for picking out pretty good movies!!

:D

*pats myself on the back*

Kudos, Shuen. Kudos!




Have already watched 6 episodes of Sex and the City, Practical Magic and The Sweetest Thing in the past 6 hrs.

What????

C'mon, its a SUNDAY!! Nothing better than to laze around in my undies and watch movies while eating chips + hazelnut choc ice-cream!!

Ultimate indulgences, BABY!!






Sex and the City + The Sweetest Thing propelled me into deep thoughts.

Thoughts of guys.
Thoughts of relationships.
Thoughts of how LDR is soo not easy.

Would like to say so many things right now, but I'm lazy.





And also coz I'm losing my bet with Jay in the Man United-Newcastle match.

DAMN!! Who scores 2 goals in the first 12 mins into the game man?? Damn you, Rooney!

Ok, I don't hate M.United, but the fact that Jay's a hardcore Man United fan meant that I graciously took Newcastle.


And now I'm losing. -_-


Nothing personal against Rooney or M. United!!!

There's hope still since the game's not even half over, but I wouldn't bank on it.

Oh, and I'd like to add that its a fun little personal bet Jay and I have, which doesn't involve money. I DO NOT encourage serious betting. AT ALL!! In fact, I'm rather against it!




OOOOoooooo... F1 season's started!!! YEAH, BABY!!!! Wheeee... Go Ferrari!! Go Schumacher!



More Melbourne Pics.

Toilet Edition

I love Melbourne toilets. They're an artform just by themselves!! I should've taken more pics of toilets in Melbourne.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Have you seen a totally PINK toilet??!!!
Image hosting by Photobucket
I have!!! Its amazing!!

And one of the reasons why I love Melbourne toilets so much..
Image hosting by Photobucket
Most toilets have huge-ass full length mirrors!!

Vanity, vanity!!

Now, where's MY Gucci sunglasses, Tina??

*wink*

3 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger Yoong Wei said...

Question one : How do you take a picture in the toilet without someone screaming that you have violated their privacy?

Question two : How do I take pictures in a girls toilet without them screaming that I have violated their privacy? =P

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger miss vanity said...

get a push up bra, shave ur legs & put on a wig!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Yoong Wei said...

If I wear a push up bra, shave my legs and put on a wig, I will get screams even before I go anywhere near a toilet. Trust me, I have tried. =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com