~babelicious69~

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Why, oh WHY?!!??

I miss you, baby.


From the moment I was with you, I fell in love with you.
It wasn't exactly love at first sight, it was love by chance.
We had so much fun together.

Remember the times we had in the shower?
You never fail to make me weak in my knees,
When you caressed my skin
All over.
You never missed any crevice,
the smoothness of your touch
sent shivers down my spine.


Your white-ish excretion
On my skin..

*shivers in excitement*

is the best feeling
EVER!


I grew to love showers more and more with you.

I always step out of the bathroom
Rejuvenated
Fresh
Flushed
Extremely happy
Relaxed
after a session with you..

Why did you have to disappear, baby?

Why did you have to leave me all alone?

WHY???!!



I've now found another,
but it still isn't the same.
You've always been better,
By far, the best!


Please my baby, Awaken..

Image hosting by Photobucket

Please come back to the shelves.

I've been looking for you the past 2 months! But I couldn't find you anywhere..



I miss you, baby.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BLOODY HELL!!!

Don't you just LOVE IT when..

you watch a deliriously wonderful movie
which is very RARE, very SELDOM..
and you're soo into the movie
of how the characters meet each other,
their lives seemingly random
but everyone's happily falling in love
in intriguing ways..

heck, you're so into it
that you feel so love sick if you're alone,
and you want someone to be there to hug you and kiss you,
to spend this very wonderful night together with you
albeit it being just another normal Thursday night
made special with this very wonderful movie..

and then it comes to the part where..

everything in the movie starts tying in together..

the very climax
where every single word and action the characters say and do are
absolutely
extremely
fucking-ly
crucial..



and the DVD FUCKS UP??!!


DAMMIT!!!


I don't know what to blame..the burnt DVD or my laptop CD drive!


URGGHHHHHH....!!!!

Now I won't be able to sleep..!!


*punch punch*..on pillow..


URGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!


Now I'm gonna have to lie in bed, staring at the blank white ceiling, thinking what the fucking hell happened to all the bloody random characters in..

Love Actually!!!!


someone save me..!!

Please!!!!



Hmmmm..wait..

so, it's really not my fault if I sleep at 4 or 5 and end up skipping Chemistry Lab in the morning..

*taps fingers together*

*grin*

*grin*



At least there's a bright side to all of this..

10 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew there had to be a catch! "White excretion on my skin" !? It MUST be toothpaste!
-Joel

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger kennysia said...

For a moment, I thought you were talking about our private moment together...

 
At 4:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha. girl, you're hilarious la =D love your blog!

 
At 4:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah...... Was shellshocked for a moment.. And literally burst out laughing when i scrolled down.. Basket shuen, nearly make me fall off my chair..

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Cheng Sim said...

hahaha.
you're good.

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Arth Akal said...

I almost bled thru my nose...**picks a tissue

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Danny said...

you're pretty scary when you're insane.. *roll eyes*

 
At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA. Shuen, that was entertaining!! I love reading your blog. =D

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger Piggy said...

pau-lynn : thanks for the encouragement!!!

kenny : SSSSHHHHhhhhh!! don't let our secret out!!

smalls&sof : haha..will call you guys that from now on after smalls' blogpost! thanx guys for the compliment!! you guys've jus made my night!

gav : damn!! why didnt you fall off ur chair?!

danny : you think THIS is scary/insane??!! you aint seen nuffin yet! ;P

iling : hey girl!! i LOVE love actually too!! hehhee..will watch the other movies and tell you wat i think!!

 
At 5:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Of online courses colleges degrees Dwyer & sons volvo buspirone hydrochloride picture Final fantasy cell phone game Broadband router dsl Prescription meridia without hosting provider how xenical drugs work 35mm slides projectors rental Didrex and shipping cod Have anyone use ionamin download wedding invitations program luxury car seat cover Changing parental control on ps2 Mefenorex phendimetrazine sell Online allegra books Buy provigil online27 Vivitar lcd projector

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com