~babelicious69~

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Party Girl

Yesterday I was going around the O-week fare at uni, and got approached by different ppl giving out free entry tics to Bamboo..


It was fine if they were giving everyone else too. But noooo..they were walking around, CHOOSING ppl to give them to. And they didn't give out any tics the whole time they were in my line of sight, which is QUITE long.


I dont even club that much for goodness' sakes!!..


Wat?!!


Really lar!


C'mon, do I even LOOK like someone who does??





Anyway, I'm gonna stay home and nurse my eyes today. Something wrong with them. I think I'm turning into a vampire. My eyes hurt at the sight of light.

Hoping to go to Manning bar at uni tonight for their 90's party!! Could wear overalls and tie my hair in PIGTAILS!! hehehe..





OK, more random Melb pics..

Cempaka 'reunion' dinner at Spicy Fish, a Shanghainese restaurant. Fellow Cempakans included Yoong Weng, William, Jo-Anne, Jern, Eng Soon, Tina and myself. Anthea was there too coz we love her too much and can't live without her.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
Feel like such a poser in that pic with Eng Soon! hehe..

Image hosting by Photobucket
An OBLIGATORY photo with darling TINA!!! hehehe..

Image hosting by Photobucket
Me and the BEAUTIFUL Jo-Anne

Image hosting by Photobucket
William, whose wisdom TEETH are growing out, resulting in him eating only PORRIDGE that night.. Poor thing..

Group PHOTOS!!
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

5 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Cheng Sim said...

im not a party person too. i shld try clubbing someday though. wow. i like ur blue top. so pretty =)

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Mummy Love Baby said...

hahah.. you certainly give Me the impresseion! ;) of course i don't mean it like it's a bad thing..

.. hmm.. you sensitive to sunlight? .. incidentally, my eyes hurt very often nowadays too.. esp. when i try to focus them on the whiteboard! i'm beginning to believe it's a SIGN; that i should skip lectures. the boring one(s) anyway..

nice pics!

omg. at that particular angle, eng soon looks like christina's brother (as i remembered him last) in the 2nd last pic.

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Piggy said...

cheng sim : THANKS!! hehe..I like it too.. got it in msia! at ..oops..forgot the name of that shop!

the exile : haha..Skip class?! no..no..bad bad..haha..be a man! do that right thing!! :p..wow, pretty good eye you have eh!good observation!

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Mummy Love Baby said...

errrmmm.. are you mistaking me for someone else?? or .. are you trying to say men always do the right things???

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Mummy Love Baby said...

omg! that Was christina's brother in the pic! omg! i just realised! ..different clothes.. i'm so dumb.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com