~babelicious69~

Monday, February 20, 2006

Melbourne.. DAY 1!!

Since I was a kid, I've ALWAYS loved the AIRPORT.. I felt like I belonged. I feel at home there. It signals the beginning of a new place, new journey, new adventure, new experience, and most importantly, FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

Going to Melbourne for the first time from Sydney was no exception. Checked-in early and waited at my gate. Took some pics while waiting.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Beautiful view I fell in love with!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Krispy Kreme!!! *droools*

Hmmm..so, I've got another 45 mins. Alrite, will buy a mag to read. hmmm..Cleo, New Women, Times..oooo..Cosmopolitan looks bright and colourful!!!

*buy mag and sit down, flipping through the mag*

Wow! That dress looks really nice!! Hmmm, I wonder where I can buy that! Ooo, wow! I didnt know you can wear 2 tampons at the same time! The average celebritty height??165cm..HEY!! I'm not that SHORT!! Muahahha...*hop hop*....


..........



..........



..........



*phone rings*


"Hello? uh huh.. mm..yea, I'm alone at the airport.."

*walks to check my flight 'status'*

*eye bulges and heart stops!!*


FINAL CALL!


EEEK!!! Its not easy grabbing a hand carry luggage, a huge bag of Krispy Kreme, my handbag WHILE talking on the phone!

Phew..made it JUST IN THE NICK OF TIME!! was the 3rd last passenger to board!! Talk about close calls!!

I hope my dad doesn't read this.. OR he'll go reprimanding me again... and I'm SURE its for my own good!!




OK, fast forward...





Tina's place!!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Tina's bed, mine(ahem..the floor), and Anthea's

I just love their bedroom!!! SOOo COLOURFUL and BRIGHT!!!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Look!! Tina with her BABY PILLOW!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Baby pillow up close and personal!

YOu know how everyone has a baby pillow where you absolutely cant sleep without?? That's Tina's!! My lil bro's is red with white polka dots all over. Hehe..

OH, and my FAVOURITE item in TINA'S ROOM???

Image hosting by Photobucket
*double drool!!* EVERY girl's DREAM!!! Wardrobe with sliding mirror doors!!

How cool is that??!!! Gosh, that's like little paradise for me man!! I wish I had that!!

Erm..Daddy!!!! DADDYYYY!!! I PROMISE I'll be a good girl!! I PROMISE!! I PROMISE!!!

*big puppy eyes*blink*blink*







So, my 'tour' started today. Went to CHADSTONE to SHOP!!! Won't disclose how much I spent or what I spent it on.. *cough*cough* .. its not much.. really..

I mean, REALLY!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Interesting buildings I encountered on our journey to the SUPER HUGE shopping mall!!








After shopping was Chinatown.. Stumbled upon an interesting Restaurant..

Image hosting by Photobucket
Pei Fei!!








And..dinner was at SHANGHAI DUMPLING!!! Lemme show you part of the menu!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Yes, some Ping Pork Impling would be good.. or would the Dump in Nole-in-So taste better?? OOO...FRIED DUMP probably tastes pretty good too eh?? Oh, maybe for dessert I can have Lice i.e Cake in Soup!! Wait, there's more!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

I wish I could 'Hops with Poodle' right now and gather some Hot Chicken Doodle.. maybe even get some sting of the Taiwan Bee Noodle! Or have some Pickled Cabbage with Dork Doodle..

*shakes head*

Such tough decisions we have to make nowadays.. tsk tsk tsk..

Thanks to Anthea and Tina, we ended up filling our growling tummies with scrumptious dumplings and noodle soup!!! MMMMmmmm... food there IS nice!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED when you come to MELBOURNE!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Pei Fei and Anthea.. Tina's house and room mates respectively!

Image hosting by Photobucket
My darling Tina and I!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
DO you like Tina's BRACELET?? DO YOU?? DO YOU???

I bought that charmbracelet for Tina's bday. She wanted the one from Juicy Couture, but they werent selling it anymore. So I tried to find the most similar charmbracelet for her! Hope you really like it TINA!!




That ends DAY 1 of my trip to Melbourne.


9 more happy fun-filled wacky days!!!


WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

7 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger Yoong Wei said...

How can you love airports? I hate them so much. To be fair I hate planes more. Sitting in a cramped space for 10 hours is not my idea of fun.

Which part of Melbourne do you stay? It seems that everyone is there! Most of my friends are studying in Melbourne, so probably gonna visit them this year. Any suggestions where to visit?

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Danny said...

What in the world have they done to the top of the church near Fed SQ..?! 0.0

Sigh, I miss Melbourne. Though I'm surprised you haven't commented on the almost fully populated state by Asians. :P

Cheers.

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Piggy said...

yoong wei : erm..since you cant stand cramped space..try business class!! hehehe..

dannyfoo : oh, I was too busy shopping to notice anything else around me.. just about to blog about the asian-ity of Melbourne..hehe..was just talking to tina about it today!

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger miss vanity said...

Ack! Now everyone knows bout my Tollyjoy (yes, thats my pillows name). So embaressing! :p

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

Beautiful Mind

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://gxaugfby.com/brwq/sdlq.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://oiaikxkt.com/vqdg/cctn.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://gxaugfby.com/brwq/sdlq.html | http://esyysfyb.com/ardd/gkif.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com