~babelicious69~

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Hi!

Put up a 'videoblog' exclusively for MY FRIENDS. I dont really think its much of an entry for my blog..thus the inverted commas.

Oh, and I know there's this buzzing sound in the background. I think there's something wrong with my webcam! Try not to get irritated with it!..hehe..Since I didn't plan what I was gonna say, everything was pretty much impromptu.. so please don't expect a perfect 'performance'!

Alrite, after having said all that..enjoy my virgin 'videoblog' debut! Please feel free to comment!

6 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!!! that was a really cool video with u know, all the dedications to all ur friends (including me!) and the things that are goin on in ur life, etc... great one, shuen.

 
At 4:04 AM, Blogger Brenda Y said...

Good luck with the exams Shuen. :) And have fun in Melb. You know you will. :P

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Piggy said...

r : thanks!! glad you liked it!! hehehe..

bren : Thank you! will need all the luck i can get..and will need alll the fun i can have..

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Arth Akal said...

I am sitting in front of my lap top,watching you talk....

cheers

 
At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A sterling performance by the pricess. Woot!

 
At 3:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Sherwin 887 clear coat How to no testiculat cancer Access canaan high in internet speed tobago Daisies home decor Gazelle and weight loss http://www.direct-email-marketing-8.info Sauna favola Jogging dover delaware Victorian swimsuits Celebrities who have gotten rhinoplasty voyeur travel Small vs large business insurance Pharmacy schools online fioricet Roulette tab

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com