~babelicious69~

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Looking for a GIRLFRIEND!

After reading Kinkybluefairy's blog, I suddenly realised how much I missed CLUBBING!! Its been such a long time since I've been clubbing. The last time being New Year's Eve? That's like a month ago!

Its bad that when I was back in Msia, I had to secretly go clubbing, opting to 'stay over at friends' place' just coz my parents would worry about me coming back late(anything after 12 is late in their books!). OK, I'm crossing my fingers, hoping my parents, or my brothers for that matter, don't find out about this blog!!

I've always liked clubbing for some reason. Not so much the booze. Not so much the guys. But really, more of the music and the dance! Oh, and of course, not forgetting SUPER HOT chicks as well!(hmmm, going clubbing to check out chicks instead of guys..darn, I think REALLY should check on my sexuality!)

Image hosting by Photobucket
Don't mind bumping into a girl LIKE THATin a club!phew!

I can count the number of times I went clubbing the 2nd half of last year when I was studying in Sydney. Went clubbing 3 times. Wait, maybe 4. But anyway, the point is..3, or 4 times in 4 and a half months! That's like..once a month!

Image hosting by Photobucket
One of my 3, or 4 times of clubbing in Sydney last year!

OK, granted, they're a very strict here about checking ID and I was not legal, but STILL! I've been clubbing more times in Msia than that and I still wasnt legal! (reminiscing about times at Zouk, Atmos, Rum Jungle, Poppy, Thai Club..and I really wasn't a frequent clubber!)

OHhh, and apparently.. here in Sydney, bouncers think that ALL ASIANS LOOK THE SAME!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Look the same meh? I know both also chun..but I think there are differences, most definitely!

Yup! That's right! As long as you have an ID with an Asian girl's pic in it, you're almost guaranteed through! Just act confidet, suave, cool!

Unfortunately, yours truly doesn't really know that many Asian girls. OK, I know SOME Asian girls, but only on a 'hi-bye' basis. I don't feel comfortable using them asking for their ID so I can have the pleasure of enjoying myself! What are THEY gonna do for the night? Stay home and do homework? That's wrong on a weekend! (Small kids reading this who're still in primary school, don't learn from che che ok? MUST do homework during weekends!)

Don't get me wrong. I have absolutely NOTHING against Asian chicks!

I just have trouble befriending girls.

Yup, I think that's my flaw. I don't know how to make girlfriends. Its been a problem I've realised since I came to Sydney. I've got way more guy friends than girlfriends. My best friends in Sydney are guys. I ONLY have 3 close girlfriends ever! And they're secondary school friends back from MSIA.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Mel, me and Krys..2/3 of my close gfrens!

I always feel that with girls I've just met, I talk to them so gently, afraid that I might hurt their feelings if I tease them/joke around with them.

I always talk about 'safe' topics. Like, "Oh, so you're studying at USYD! I do too! *squeals* What course are you doing? Oh, Bachelor of Science? I'm doing Bachelor of Medical Science! So where do you live? Oh, I live at SUV. Yea, I walk to uni everyday. So, that's a REALLY nice top you're wearing!.." And I sometimes find myself yawning at the sound of my voice.

I also almost always get negative vibes from girls I just meet. Like they don't like me. Am I really that hard to make friends with? :( *sob sob*..OK, I know for a fact that I'm NOT a horrible terrible and vegetable person. Because I know that I have friends. Just not many close girlfriends.

I've always wanted a close girlfriend here in Sydney. Think of all the nail polish we can apply on each other's nails, clothes-swapping we could do..checking guys out (hey!maybe this is my secret to staying heterosexual!), going over girlie mags together, shopping!, someone to give a 2nd opinion about new haircut/clothes, someone to dress up with before going clubbing, to take lots of pics with..

Image hosting by Photobucket
Tina and I..1/3 of my girlfriends!

Now that I am FINALLY legal..I've been clubbing LESS than I have BEFORE I was legal!

The IRONY!!

I still like clubbing, but I'm just looking for the right company. Clubbing's not fun if you dont have GOOD COMPANY!


I am in desperate need of :

1) a girlfriend!. I guess now, guys aren't the only one in need of a gf!

2) clubbing kaki-s here in SYDNEY! Anyone knows ppl in Sydney I can go out clubbing with? Prefebly including a girl who's looking for a girl friend?

3) tips on how to make girlfriends!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Looking for girlfriend..anyone available?

There'll be OC get-together nights every Tues starting tomorrow at 'The Hub' here in SUV(place I'm currently staying)! I'm betting that it'll be an all-girl-orgy there, so I'd really appreciate any tips PRONTO! I'm gonna try my luck at making girlfriends tomorrow, but if I fail miserably, I can always sit back, relax and watch OC!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Rachel Bilson who plays Summer, my fav character on OC!

Stay tuned for results tomorrow night!! :)

6 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Yoong Wei said...

If you find out a way how to find a good girlfriend, let me know ok? =)

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Piggy said...

yoong wei - hehe..yea, i will, but i think that it's probably gonna be different for guys.. =)..same methods might not work!

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger miss vanity said...

thats y u shud come to melbourne!!! atleast for a short holiday! n hey its me with my fake long hair - wonder where it went

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger A world that i've seen said...

oh dear..it all depends on fate..
if u meet up someone u really can click, can b frenz. close / good frenz no need to have bunch of them, one hand with 5 fingers more than enuff.
just social around, u might find the right girl frenz as u wish. last time i also facing the same problem that i hardly to get girlfrenz, now i make quite a number of them and some guy frenz too. good luck gal!

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Piggy said...

jo..hehe..thanks!! will be on the lookout for girlfriends.. its hard to come by a girl i can really 'click' with.. so i'm just crossing my fingers..still hoping..!

 
At 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com