~babelicious69~

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Monster ATTACK!!

I was up last night in vigilance for more than an hr and a half from 1.10am til 2.50am. Why? Because I spotted a HUGE brown creepy thing with feelers, and wings crawling up my wall!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

It seems like my battle with cockroaches hasn't ended!

I immediately jumped up from my seat in front of my laptop. And quickly wore some clothes (I'd just had a shower, and I've grown accustomed to sleeping in just my undies, which explains my partial nudity) and jumped on the chair.
Image hosting by Photobucket

It was near my bed (gosh!! I JUST took a glance up at my ceiling and I see another cockroach!!!bloody hell!!I HATE summer!!)

I went in search of a weapon. Any weapon to guard me against this monstrosity! Any weapon to KILL IT!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Ahh..the age old weapon that even our ancestors used during the stone ages. Hmmm, did they have sandals in the stone age? Does anyone know?

Anyway, I decided that the cockroach wasnt worth getting killed by such a beautiful sandal.

Er..and also because, erm, I'm too scared to kill a cockroach that way. *giggles sheepishly* . So...

Image hosting by Photobucket

MORTEIN SPRAY!!! muahhaha..


The cockroach got on the curtain rail after a million and one gazillion years walking from one end of the room to the other!
Image hosting by Photobucket

Once it got on the curtain rail, it started walking back and forth. back and forth. back and forth. back and...

Bloody hell!!

My neck was aching from looking up all the time, trying to keep that cockroach in sight! And there it was, walking back and forth, SLOWLY, along that short piece of railing!

Image hosting by Photobucket

It hid behind the curtains. Decided to make my move!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

See my muscles??..hehe, I'm strong OK!!..=)..SUPERWOMAN!!Bright mis-matched colours due to urgency in dressing!

Then I chickened out. Waited for it to come peeking out from behind the curtain, when it was closer to the ground so that it wont fly!

*Psst Psst*

I sprayed timidly. It ran back up the curtain. I sighed, disappointed.

After waiting for the 'right' time for an hr and a half, I FAILED. Felt dejected. What if I have to stay up the WHOLE night? And consequently, what if I get BLACK RINGS under my eyes? What if I'm destined not to kill it? And LIVE WITH IT til morning? I shuddered thinking about it.

Then it happened!


The cockroach fell onto the ground and scurried under my desk!

I sprung into action!

*Psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst Psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst Pssssssssssssssssst Psssssssssssssst*

It struggled. Scurrying about frantically. I was jumpy too! I couldnt really see it. Was afraid it'll run up my legs or something!

*pssssssssssssssst psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst psssssssssssssssst*

It was STILLL moving about!!! Sigh, this cockroach very cheong meng(long life). Wat a nuisance. A few more LONG hard sprays and...



it was DEAD!!!

PHEWW!!..a super long battle with that thing.. I was SOO freakd out! Thank goodness for MORTEIN!

Image hosting by Photobucket




P.S. Yes, from the amount of pics taken, you can tell that I'm VERY bored here in Sydney!

3 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger Brenda Y said...

haha, that's like a mortein ad shuen :P
did you curl your hair?

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Piggy said...

yea, i did curl my hair. regretting it though. such a hassle to maintain! hehe..think i should submit that pic to mortein?hehe..

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Rogers Place said...

Nice pages here. Great information. Will visit again and recommend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com