~babelicious69~

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Happy belated bday, baby JONATHAN!

He's the smallest cutest bundle that I've seen. Mischievous, naughty, a typical boy. Ever since he's come into this world in Jan 2003, he's been the apple of the eye of all his aunts, uncles, grandaunts, granduncles...anyone who knows him.

When I left for Aus in July, he wasnt talking that much yet. When i spoke to him 4 months later, he said to me, 'I love you, Aunty Shuen!!' over the phone. Those words, so innocently said, touched my heart. It always will be imprinted in my heart. No one can say anything like that to me with the same weight ever.

I thought that being away for a few months of his essential growing-up stage would result in him forgetting me, or worse, thinking that I was a stranger. My fears were all flushed down the drain when I visited him on the first night I touched down in Msia. He went into a giggling fit! He seemed really happy to see me! and that just made me soo happy.

Through the next 6 weeks, we forged a bond so close. He felt comfortable being with me all the time(he's very picky about who he goes around with).When I was sad, he sat there on my lap. When I was feeling lonely, he was there sitting on my lap. Taking care of him made me lose myself to the world. There was nothing to worry about, nothing to think about, just him. There wasnt any second guesses as to how he feels. He laughs when he's happy. He cries when he's sad/hurt. He's so innocent and carefree. Just like a child.

Yes, he's no doubt naughty as well. Mischievous. Smart. Very smart. And he knows cars like the back of his hand! His long term interest in cars really shows through. His favourite car happens to be a Merc. and not a new BMW 5 series. He can name cars from Toyota Vios, Sentra, Unser, Proton Wira, Aeroback etc..the list goes on and on. He's the car genius, and at this rate, he's probably gonna know more cars than I do!His idea of reading a magazine is going through the Toyota newsletter-mag, asking about all the different cars, eventually memorising all the models. Is that AMAZING or wat?!


I miss him..


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JON!! You're all of 3 years old!! Gimme a hug and kiss when I'm back k? LOVE YA!!


Image hosting by Photobucket

my most recent pic with him on 2nd Jan at KLIA airport..isnt he just soo cute?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com