~babelicious69~

Sunday, January 22, 2006

self-tan spray

I had a bottle of self tan spray lying around since last year. Thought of putting it to good use and coat myself a golden brown. Results were good. At least I'm tanned ALL-ROUND, if you know what I mean..hehe.. benefits of having a self-tan spray??

-I look yummy in whites!!! wheee...
-I look so healthy and fit
-It also masks unsightly bulges, giving me a more toned appearance. Apparently.
According to Cleo mag. :)

For girls who want to look slimmer in an instant, try 'Garnier Ambre Solaire No-Streaks Bronzer Self-Tanning Spray'..highly recommended. Don't really know if you can get it in Msia though. I couldnt seem to find any there.

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Clomid avec temperature basal Domain registration and hosting email filter

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com