~babelicious69~

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Me?? Korean??

Alrite, I cant count the no of times this year that someone's asked me if I was KOREAN!!!

OK, OK, I've got asked 4 times

BUt that seems like a LOT to me!

NOt that I have ANYTHING against Koreans.. in fact, I've been told that they're the best looking asian ppl.. Not trying to console myself alrite.. but a friend told me that piece of info.. thereafter disagreeing with it.. some friends..

But I like to be known for being a MALAYSIAN.. patriotism!!

Do I look Korean to you??

Image hosting by Photobucket

OK, dont answer..

Wait..I'm curious..

SO..ANSWER ME!!!...

5 Comments:

At 4:47 AM, Blogger wyejon said...

picture is way too dark leh...

but yeah i guess u do look like a korean girl

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Danny said...

Urm.. I don't think the Aussies know what a real Korean look like. -.-"

However, I think almost any Chinese asian could look Japanese or Korean. Just depends how you dress and make yourself up. :)

Cheers.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Dragon City said...

frankly said...u really do look like a korean.. ^_^

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Brenda Y said...

I've got a classmate who's Korean.. But I don't think you look that Korean.. Hehe..
Yay for Malaysians :)

 
At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is 'beautiful' a Nationality, cos I think that's a more appropriate description of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com