~babelicious69~

Sunday, February 12, 2006

5.00am and still awake!

So I decided to walk to the convenience store to get a bottle of some form of alcohol. Smirnoff probably.

Braved the cold chilly night, the uncertain darkness, the unusually quiet street jus to walk to the convenience store. And had to wait summore coz I was knocking and knocking and no one was answering. What? It did say 'knock'!

After all the trouble, I went into the convenience store with glee, looking forward to my bottle of alcohol.

Guy in store : What are YOU doing here AT THIS TIME???!!(with incredulous voice)
Me : Hi!! hehe
Guy in store : YOu should be in BED! SLEEPING!!
Me : *pout* But..But..I can't sleep!!*grins* Trying to find something to DRINK!

Look around for a while..dont see any signs of beer bottles

Me : You dont sell beer?
Guy in store : No. And you should be in BED! SHouldn't be here!


Sighzz..all that trouble to find out they dont sell ALCOHOL!

#$%^&^%$#!!!

Wasted my time and effort only.

Guy in store now thinks I'm a crazy girl.

On another note..am talking to cuzzie tiny on MSN now.. amusing ourselves! hehe

He's a really cool guy! Definitely must put him down as one of the most important ppl to go out with when I'm back!

Me : Need more gf to hang out with! Help me look for some!
Tiny : oooo...girl on girl action eh
Tiny : NIce..
Me : Haha..why does every guy I talk to about this come up with that?
Tiny : Every guy's fantasy..
Tiny : Wanna see something?
Me : WAT?

Tiny proceeds to change MSN pic of 2 girls in what I think might be Chilli's somewhere, kissing..was a lil dark though..

Me : Who're they?
Me : I also have my own version!!
Tiny : Got it off my bro. He's getting more action.
Tiny : Show me!
Tiny : Showwww...

I proceed to change my MSN pic

Tiny : OMG.. IS THAT YOU?
Me : Erm..
Tiny : OMG..cant sleep already!..nose bleeding!
Me : Shhhh.. ;)

Yes, so that was what I was doing up at 5am in the freakin morning!!

CANT SLEEP!!

URGGHHHH


EDIT : Due to requests for the abovementioned pic, I shall post it up..but just for 1 DAY

And I adamantly DENY EVERYTHING!

6 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger Wingz said...

i m still awake also mahhh

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Cheng Sim said...

you should have gone to 7-11 or any 24 hour convenience store.
then again, the shopkeeper is obviously a lazy person. don't tell me 5am also belum bangun meh? no need to buka kedai ar?

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger kennysia said...

WHAT PICTURE?!

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Arth Akal said...

Yeah......wot picture??!!

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger Piggy said...

cheng sim : I found out that they dont sell alcohol in convenience stores here.. hmm, should've known better..silly me.. :D

guys : erm..picture similar to the one my cuzzie showed me?.. :)

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger AhBoy said...

still not imaginable please post the picture please

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com