~babelicious69~

Friday, February 24, 2006

Virgin GREEK experience!

First, I'd like to say..


HAPPY BELATED BDAY FOO!!!!


Ok, sorry its one day late on my blog, but at least I tagged you on your blog!!..hehe..that counts rite?? Meant to write you a happy bday post after I came back from Velour, but then..

I got piss drunk.

-_-

Meant to make you a video blog (like the one I did for Tina) with tina and es, but erm..alcohol got me..Hehe..Come to think of it, I think it'll be quite hilarious doing a happy bday video in my drunken stupor..Imagine me with the Tina's red bucket going..

'HAPPY BIrtH-*bleurgghhhh*-DAy JUs-*bleurghhhhhhhhhhhhh*-TIN!!!!

*wipes mouth with one hand*

*100-megawatt smile*

*sway..sway..left..right..left..boom!!*'



Was the first time I got so drunk. Woke up and was still lying around in bed for half a day til about 4 something. Stomach felt sooo queazy!





Thanks for taking my pics when my head was buried in the red bucket.
Thanks for listening to me rambling about nonsense I don't even remember.
Thanks for cooking instant noodles for me.
Thanks for making me the one with soup as opposed to my original choice of Indomee as it is oily.

Thanks PEI FEI!!!


Thanks for supporting me to the cab.
Thanks for making sure I was alright.
Thanks for the amusing chat with the cab driver, making my journey back at least bearable.
Thanks for eating chicken fingers and laughing while watching me puke.
Thanks for taking out my jewellery for me when I couldn't.
Thanks for being such a fun person to club with!

Thanks DARLING TINA!!!






Casualties from yesterday

1. Camera - lost (*gasp* the HORROR!!)
2. Sanity - lost
3. Ability to stand up properly in the morning without feeling queazy in the stomach - lost
4. 'Good' impression of me on Pei Fei - lost
5. Virginity in reference to Greek experiences - lost
6. Smooth UN-bumped head - lost





Am just starting to feel really bummed out about my camera!! Took a lot of good photos last night. But all...LOST!!!

Boo-hooo-hooo


So, that explains the lack of photos on this blog entry.

Crossing my fingers, hoping that I find my cam back!!..you guys pray for me too kays?







Had my virgin Greek experience.

With Tina.

Greek food, that is.

At Stalactites. And ppl who haven't tried Greek food, go try it!! Or you'll be missing out yall!

Dinner was absolutely LOVELY!! We ate and drank our hearts away. Wonderful wonderful food. Chatted for AGES!! Good food, good wine, good company, good time.. what more can I ask for?

Wanted to put up the many pics we took at the restaurant..but just realised again that my cam's lost.. :(




Anyone wants to get me a new cam???

*big hopeful eyes*

5 Comments:

At 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i truly sympathise with the oh so recent demise of your camera... i don't really know what i'd do without mine... hope you manage to recover it soon!

cheerios, leo

 
At 3:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wishes BB!..I sympathise(how to spell ar?) with the loss of your camera..no more "cold" pics..hahah..just kidding...first time you got so drunk meh? what knocked you out? heheh..thanks again!

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger Piggy said...

was skulling champagne lar dear.. hehehe..fastest way to get high!

 
At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it tokio frameless eyeglasses attack celebrex heart stroke Coffee maker pod productpage 401k and 2007 bmw x5 Bill on automobile insurance premiums He hotpoint dishwasher Audi a8 and 20 inch Celebrex coupons 25mg cr paxil Cholesterol diet low menu pfizer bextra Flower barley Keyword ultracet qoclick Celebrex side affect shop qoclick Auto pedal covers

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Cia maritima swimwear liposuction Total fitness com Lolo ferrari video clips bentley azure uk audio car detector electronics radar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com