~babelicious69~

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Found my LOST camera!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Eng Soon found it for me!! wheeeeee... was jumping for joy!! pics saved!! I went without camera for 2 days! but still.. at least I found it!!

I LOVE ENG SOON!!

*muakz*

will put all pics up when I get it back!!

hehhee..cant wait!!!







OH.. and Bloody Hell..


I'm NOT VIVIAN CHEW OK!!!!

NOT!!!

NOT!!!

NOT!!!

Sighz.. wanna holiday peacefully in Melbourne also cannot..

OK, for your information, I'm studying in Sydney and have been here since 3rd Jan.

I dont know what happens in newspapers back in Msia.

I'm an innocent 18 year old girl who read harsh comments on my tagboard before I knew what was happening.

My surname is CHIU not CHEW!! Same pronunciation but NOT THE SAME SPELLING!!..And it makes a difference OK..

I'm proud of my chinese name and have no existing english name!

I'm an avid Kenny Sia reader and I'm happy that his fans are all backing him up in the whole incident, banging me, thinking that I'm Vivian Chew. I'll never dream of 'stealing' photos from his site or anyone else's for that matter!

Ppl who think I'm Vivian Chew apparently have (quote) 'obviously the same intelligence as those who thought that Kenny Sia's name was Guang Liang'..hor Kenny? *wink*

So PLEASE.. me no VIVIAN CHEW!



Thanks Tina, Bren and Anonymous for backing me up! hehe.. really appreciate it..

*HUGZ*






OK, now..will go back to enjoying my stay in Melb!! Dinner..good company..darling Tina..*snuggles*



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com