~babelicious69~

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Suck, Baby..Suck!

Took the flight back yesterday..

This marks the end of happy wacky girl friends to hang out,CLUB and be ditzy with.

:(



Shall look forward to Mardi Gras on Saturday!! Wooohooooo...!!!


OH, and I'm looking for fun, crazy, wacky girls to party with in Sydney. Especially for this Friday @ Gas and Saturday @ *forgot name of the place*. Please leave me a tag! ;)..Thanks!!!





Random pics from Melb..


Sucking on a lollipop..

Sing, Sai Meng, Ivan, Darren, Eng Soon, Anthea, Tina and I were at St Kilda's on Sunday. As we were walking on the beautiful pier, they started talking about strange things.. like..




-The PINKIFIER, a cream that makes your nipples PINK! Info contributed by Sing, if my memory serves me right.



-A 'Samuel and Kevin' t-shirt that Sai Meng was wearing. I told him it was so gay. Christened him and Sing 'Samuel and Kevin'!! Coz they seem to do EVERYTHING together! Even take photos together! Hehhehe..



-'Candy Shop' by 50 Cent. I told them I didn't know it was a sexual reference. They very well went on to pollute my mind. Sighz...see, I'm so innocent, but coz of friends like these..

And so..'sucking on a lollipop' now means something to me..

Behold..pictures of SUCKING ON A LOLLIPOP!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket






Journey to AVALON airport

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Sometimes it looks like this..

Image hosting by Photobucket

That went on for 1 hour!! Can you believe it??!!




On the Plane

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

The last beautiful sight I saw before my eyes refused to keep open...

Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com