~babelicious69~

Friday, March 03, 2006

Damn Emo..

This morning while waiting in the SUPER LONG line at uni to get/change my timetable, I thought of sms-ing my dad. Its been damn long since I felt like I really spoke to him. I talk to my mom much more than my dad. And even that also I talk to my mom once every 10 days or so.


My daddy's been too busy for me.. :(


My sms..
'Hello papa!! how're you? really bz nowadays izzit? How busy also must remember to eat properly and take care of your health ok? I'm lining up in this SUPER LONG line to change my timetable. I miss you lar. So long already never talk to you! Anyway, dont disturb you at work. You take care k? Love you!! *hugz* Bye bye!!'


After half an hr, he called.

Girl! How're you?? he bellowed in his happy voice.
PAPA!! I'm fine!! I'm fine!! how're YOU?
I'm VERY busy! Handling a few projects at a time now. But I hear your voice EVERYDAY! So at least my heart feels OK, he said





Digressing a little..

When I was back in Msia, my dad got this new Nokia. He recorded his old ring tone from his old phone coz he's so accustomed to that ringtone. While he was recording it, yours truly did a voice over. So now, in between rings, there'd be a sweet little innocent girl's voice going..

'Paa!! pick up the PHONE!!...QUICK!! Pick up the phone NOW!! Faster FASTER!!'






Ok, back to my story..After my daddy said that last line, I started tearing.


Knowing that he was happy just coz he could hear my voice everyday touched me.

Knowing that he would miss me terribly if he didn't hear my voice for a single day touched me.

Knowing that he misses his precious little girl everyday touched me.

Knowing that it makes his VERY BUSY days easier to go by because I was there 'accompanying' him touched me. Think about it, the busier he gets, the more phone calls he gets. The more phone calls he gets, the more he hears my voice, the happier he is!!




Bloody hell.. I was crying in front of so many ppl. So embarassing!!

But at that time, I didn't care! I just wanted to see my daddy.

The familiarity of his voice, the tinge of happiness when talking to me amidst his very busy schedule made me wanna go run and HUG him.

I miss giving him my nightly hugs and kisses.

Dammit!! Even just writing about this is starting to make me tear up all over again.

I was quietly sobbing there, letting my papa tell me how he always goes, 'OK, OK, girl..YEs, I'm picking up the phone!' when he hears his ringtone. I didn't want him to know I was crying lest he gets worried. I was happy that he was happy. But I was sad coz I suddenly realised how terribly I miss him!

Bottom line..

I MISS YOU PAPA!!!

and

I LOVE YOU LOADS!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket


OK, better start writing something else before I drench the whole laptop!





I think that I'm a shop-a-holic.

Yea, I can hear my friends going..

" WHAT??!!NOW only you know??!!A bit da SLOW right?"


-_-



FYI, I'm not only talking about shopping for clothes and girly stuff OK! I went to do some grocery shopping just now at Broadway. And I LOVED it! Damn nice!

That's why I think that I'm a general shop-a-holic. I enjoy all forms of shopping. I should work as a personal shopper or something. At least I'll be spending someone else's money! And STILL get paid!!


Anyone looking for a personal shopper here in SYDNEY??





OH, I JUST discovered different font sizes on blogspot.com..hehe..

Yea, OK, that I admit was slow!

But I've been using HTML to write posts all these while and they don't have the font thingie there. How could I have known???

I always thought only xanga had it and blogspot sucked coz they don't! Haha..Now at least I can play with fonts and stuff!! WHEeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....


*Edited : OK, after seeing how the fonts came out, I decided that I dont like it..

6 Comments:

At 2:23 AM, Blogger Piggy said...

haha...if i've saved enuf money, i'll def come!! its been so much FUN!! hehehe.. well, daddies usually have little girls.. :P

 
At 2:50 AM, Blogger Brenda Y said...

This was a really sweet post Shuen. :) Your dad sounds real cute.

 
At 4:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww....so sweet!!!

im a daddy's little girl as well.just reading this post made me think about how much ill miss my dad when i go over =(

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw.. that's pretty touching.. missing my parents too.. it's sad how we finally realise how much they mean to us ONLY when we've gone abroad for studies.. i feel bad not talking to them too.. my mum's ALWAYS online hoping to chat with me, damn cute..

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Piggy said...

bren : first impression of my dad..scary..but really, he's a fun person! hehe..

smalls : i'm sure you'll be fine with many many friends around in melbourne..dont worry, dont worry..

gabin : damn CUTE??? hahahhhahha..wat a thing to say!!!

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger miss vanity said...

so emo man ur post! Hey Shuen, lets start a shopping company together. I dont mind making a living out of just shopping for people ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com