~babelicious69~

Friday, March 03, 2006

Aaaaww....

A phone conversation with a certain someone..Just HAD to blog about it!! hehhee..



j : I'm doing the most relaxing thing in the world right now.
me : Whats dat?

Went on to guess every single thing I could think of like..

fucking
orgasm-ing
watching tv
lying on bed
taking a shower
farting
eating
sitting down looking at something
not wearing underwear



j : nope, nope, nope..
me : then??!! WHAT is it??
j : guess la! OK, one hint. I always do it when I talk to you on the phone but I dont tell you coz scared you get angry.
me : SHITTING!!!


And I was right...!!





HAHAHAHAHHAHAhahaa...








OK, OK, on another note..would like to say many THANKS to dear Alex!!!

*hugz*

*muakz*

That darling went out to get me eye drops since my eyes were hurting like MAD! How sweet was that??? Sometimes I underestimate my friends. *head droops in shame*

Owe you one ALEX!!!

3 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whois J. I wonder !!!

 
At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wayhey!! i reckon pee-ing is the most satisfying thing in the world.. shitting comes in second.. =P

 
At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Barly there bikini Adderall extreme headache mood swings bikini edition black schoolgirl pussy woman in bikini on the beach http://www.performance-air-filter.info/vinyl-awning-pergola.html hospital patient call centers Photos thumbnail pictures of busty mature women obagi+nu+derm+skin+care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com