~babelicious69~

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I want this for my WEDDING DAY TOO!!

Alex sent me the CUTEST thing!!!!

Its done by [wong fu productions], a group of UCSD (University of California San Diego) kids who does videos like these.




Isn't that so sweet?? and don't you think thats a classic case of..HOT GIRL!! and erm..mediocre guy?..

oh, I think the director's pretty cute!! *wink*


I'm hungry...

*grrrrr*

oops! did you just hear my stomach growling?


O_o






OK, hunger makes me lame.

-_-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brazilian Wax..


At Ozmosis Health & Day Spa, Bangsar is about RM 100++.


In Sydney it costs AUD$58 at Beauty Grace, which is approximately RM 159.50.


I guess it IS cheaper back in Msia, though I was sorta expecting it to be one to one, dollar to a dollar. Oh well...



Wanna try it!!!

4 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wheres my hot girl???

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Adrian Choo said...

nice video. think a lot of effort went into it ... yeah, hope to hv this for my wedding one day too! LOL.

 
At 6:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn she's hot..

 
At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAHHH DAMN SWEEETTT. I also want!! And yeah, I agree with Gavin. She's hot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com