~babelicious69~

Sunday, March 05, 2006

MARDI GRAS!!!

Yes, I went for the famous gay+lesbian parade last night! The parade associated with feathers, colours and outragoeous outfits..3 words for it..

FUN!!!

FUN!!!!!

FUN!!!!!!!



OK, when I first got there, I spent half an hr looking for Andry. The crowd was MASSIVE!!!

Humans hath never more reminded me of busy little ants.

When I finally, FINALLY met up with Andry, we walked towards the the street, and Andry said..

OK, let's just watch the big screen. See! There! Not so bad right??

O_o

He didn't wanna squeeze his way through the crowd after he'd squeezed his way OUT to look for me.

I wasn't satisfied! I didn't come all the way here just to watch the BIG SCREEN!!


So I went as close as I could to see the street, but all I could see were...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Yup, that was taken at EYE LEVEL.. PPL were standing on STOOLS!

What about shorties like me?..

Poor shortie me had to be contented with the screen for a long while, resisting the urge to pinch or smack the throng of juicy butts luring me..

Damn hard wei! All those tight butts! TEMPTING!

At one point, there was a topless girl prancing about on the BIG SCREEN. That was a pretty normal thing. But I heard Andry exclaiming..

Oh my gosh! She's Asian!



After a while, a kind gentleman, drunk but nevertheless kind, offered me his stool coz he was leaving. I hopped on without any hesitation!

And then all I could see in front of me were heads.

-_-

I had to stretch my hand up high to take videos with my camera. Good arm-toning exercise, I tell you!





Few of my favourite floats..

There was a 'United Colours of Bear-etton' float, with the United Colours of Benetton logo, which reminded me very much of Kenny Sia's condom review!! Hehee.. what appropriate thoughts at a gay and lesbian parade!

United Colours of Bear-etton..its rather long..


Egyptian dancers..


Brokeback Mormon..a parody of Brokeback Mountain


Hand wasn't very steady coz hand was tired! Plus I didn't know what I was recording at all!! Couldnt very well look at my camera screen coz I had to hold my cam up high to record!

Image hosting by Photobucket
My newfound crazy GIRLFRIENDS to hang out with!!!


I WISH!!

Took photos with them coz they were all dressed up and stuff..Girls from Manly..

Image hosting by Photobucket
Guy with FAIRY WINGS!!! wheee..but can't see fairy wings in this pic.. :(

Image hosting by Photobucket
You see the guy in black dress? I grabbed his boob!! Hehhee.. Almost walked away with that gigantic flask they let me hold on to! They were very very friendly!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
I saw that sign on a make-shift toilet and then started seeing them on girl's boobies. I asked a girl where she got them from and her guy friend took his off and gave it to me. Sydney ppl are so nice.. :)







Earlier that day..

Coogee Beach!

Bbq on the beach with MSO, the UNSW Malaysian Society..

Few random ppl from MSO. I think that the guy on the left corner in black shirt looks a lot like Alif.
Image hosting by Photobucket


hung out with crazy Samuel!
Image hosting by Photobucket
He was my personal radio, entertaining me on the beach while I relaxed..

Havin fun with sunglass reflection!
Image hosting by Photobucket


Got DAMN sunburnt!! Painful!!! *whimpers*
Image hosting by Photobucket

Need. some. TLC.







Was talking to Mel just now, and I realised that I am SO not a light packer!

For my 10-day trip to Melbourne, I brought..

4 pairs of shoes
4 pairs of long pants
2 shorts
1 denim jacket
more than 10 tops
a pouch of accessories
toiletries
chargers


*eek*!!

1 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
» »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com