~babelicious69~

Sunday, March 12, 2006


UNWANTED WAKE-UP CALLS

in the middle of the night when you're sleeping like a baby is so not funny.

Especially when you've been having strange, weird, scary dreams most nights, and this is the one very rare night when you actually have..NO DREAMS!

Sighz..sometimes the time diff between Msia and Aus gets to me. Got a call from Jay to tell me he's going gaming.

Hehe.. nothing against you, Jay. Still, meh tumse pyar kerti hu!!!

A call that lasted 5 mins kept me up for the next 2 hrs.

And now, at 2.52 am, I'm like that..

O_O


So I shall list more life's simple pleasures that make me happy... (from previous entry)



6. Receiving long e-mails from friends. Getting international calls from friends far, far away in a different country.

7. A cold shower in summer.

8. A hot shower in winter.


9. Sitting around in cafes drinking hot chocolate, reading a good book/mag..or even studying!

10. Massages!!!!

11. Manicure+Pedicure+Facial+Spa..pampervista! hmm..this probably isnt very 'simple'

12. The hustle bustle of Chinese New Year.


13.Small genuine compliments.

14. Beautiful photography/art done by good photographers/artists.

15.Good food.


OK, shall stop here coz 15's a nice round number.

I would do the 'strange/random/weird things about myself' one..but, as I said, I'm normal, I'm not strange/random/weird.

Hehehe..

OK, ok..shall attempt to go back to sleep now...

*hunts for my night shutter*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*opens my night shutter*

Attempt failed after 2 minutes.

Thought of putting up more pics from my Melbourne trip!

:D


St. Kilda's on Sunday, 26th Feb.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Wonderfully fantastically fun good pals! Love you guys! Muakz!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Gay couple + Les couple = Hot pic! haha.. Sai Meng (poser gila here!!), Me, Tina and Sing!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Group Photo!!!
Tallest guy in yellow shirt, Ivan. Middle row l-r: Anthea, Tina, Sing, Me and Daren. Front row l-f: Sai Meng and Eng Soon.

Image hosting by Photobucket
The small little photo booth hypnotised us. REALLY!!!We didn't know what we were doing!


Random-ness

Image hosting by Photobucket
Midori. Isn't it so dazzling?

Image hosting by Photobucket
OK, this was taken and sent to me by Pei Fei. The bunch of em went to the beach the weekend after I came back to Sydney.

Put it up coz I like Tina's pose - very diva-ish. :) and Pei Fei looks so macho/frightening. Haha..Anthea's posing like her own sweet self!

5 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Blogger Danny said...

I miss my Melbourne latte! T_T

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Piggy said...

sorry..have no pics of melbourne latte.. :(

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger miss vanity said...

i like my pose too! i feel like a diva whenever i wear those Guccis :)

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger S@iGoN said...

aww thanks shuen..didn't know i had a sweet pose haha

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Piggy said...

cmon..you look SO sweet in that pic!!! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com