~babelicious69~

Saturday, March 11, 2006

TAGZ

OK, I'm doing my LONG OVERDUE tags.. hehe..

Sorry yeah, smalls and bren!


1. Thank the person who tagged you.
2. List five random/strange/weird things about you,
3. Tag five other people.

1.Thanks Smalls!! *hugz* kiss kiss.. is that enuff for thanx? :)

2. OK, this is gonna be tough, coz I dont think I'm strange/weird. Hehehe.. I'm perfectly normal!! But since I have to..

(i) I've got a board full of posters of hot female models. Some find that strange. I don't.

(ii) I love shopping and walking around aimlessly alone. Jay finds this strange.

(iii) Sometimes, I think that I was supposed to have been born a blond.

(iv) I find satisfaction and pleasure in making nice neat study notes.. REALLY!! I just don't do it often.. :)

(v) You know how most girls have a vagina? ....I do too..!

OK, the last one is probably not that strange, but that statement itself is pretty strange, dont you think? HAh..so its counted!

3. I'm tagging.. Brenda, Tina, Krys, Mae and Sofia!!





Name 5 of life's simple pleasures that you like most, then pick 5 ppl to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not use things that someone else has already used.


Thanks BREN!!! *hugz* kiss kiss.. yea, I know it doesnt say 'Thank the person who tagged you' but I'm a curteous polite young girl.. so..THANX!! :D


1.Orgasm. Tiny but extremely explosive!

2.Exhilaration/adrenaline rush. Excitement. Thrill. Adventure. Like, being involved in a police chase, whether I'm the one running away, or the one chasing doesn't really matter.

3.Lazing around on a Sunday in just my panties.

4.Doing something for someone else I love and seeing the joy/shock/surprise on their face upon receiving it.

5.Pee-ing. After you've been holding it in for an hour. I just realised this earlier today after my wonderful experience.

I tag Justin F, Gavin C, Ron L, Tina, and SMALLS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com