~babelicious69~

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Dreams..

I've been having extremely scary, weird, strange dreams for a couple of months now.


Sometimes I wake up crying.
Sometimes I wake up trembling.
Sometimes I wake up shouting.


Last night was a rough night for me, before I slept, that is.

And then when I slept, I dreamt of/that..

1) Tim sleeping with a girl friend, Tracy. (I don't fancy sex dreams!!*whimper*)

2) Jay sent me presents, right to my door. There were SOOO many beautiful things.

3) I was at the Commonwealth Games with all the thinktanks, Sof, Smalls, Ming Wei, Tina, Eng Soon, Anthea, Pei Fei, Jern, and basically everyone else I've met during my trip to Melbourne.

We were out in the fields where they held the arrow-shooting game.

I was watching happily while I sipped on some drink.
And then I choked.
When I saw KENNY SIA!
Who was the target for the shooting game.
He had an apple on top of his head.
Standing in a long line with other ppl who had apples on their heads too.

I quickly ran over to thinktank R, dragged him out of his engaging conversation, and told him bout my wonderful observation.

We bounded happily over to Kenny and I helped snapped pictures for thinktank R+Kenny.

For the record, Kenny was friendly, very obliging when thinktank R wanted to take photos.




HOW STRANGE CAN MY DREAMS GET?!?!?

--------------------------------------------

Who's that?

OK, so today after I made some Chem notes, I was bored and was playing around with my blog. It was one of the occasional time I decided to check my site hits and so I clicked on 'Site Meter'.

I saw a gazillion hits from 'Singapore' when I checked the Location.

I was puzzled.

I don't know that many ppl from Singapore. And I didn't think my blog is THAT popular.

So I continued clicking around, trying to check if I really won their hearts over.

I clicked on 'Entry Pages'. And there staring at my face was..

http://www.j-anice.blogspot.com
http://www.j-anice.blogspot.com
http://www.j-anice.blogspot.com
http://www.j-anice.blogspot.com
http://www.j-anice.blogspot.com
http://www.j-anice.blogspot.com
....
....
....

(goes a LONG way down)


I checked the 'Exit Pages' and it was the same thing.

I was wondering who that was. So I clicked on it, like how you just did.

Now, I don't know exactly what 'Entry Pages' or 'Exit Pages' are, but I THOUGHT that it was the url in which ppl enter your site and the last page before they leave your site.

Alas, my happy delusions that I'd won the hearts of so many Singaporeans went down the drain.

So is it possible that I'm sharing my 'Site Meter' with someone else?


Can SOMEONE explain to me what's happening???!!

9 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhh myyyy.... so weird... but so fun!!! dont cha think, shuen? we all get to go commonwealth games and meet kennysia too! hahahaaha.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger kennysia said...

!!!

Errr... next time can you dream of me doing something sexy or not. Like me drinking milk and deliberately pouring it down my six-pack or something. And "Freak Me" by Another Level playing in the background.

APPLE ON MY HEAD AS TARGET PRACTICE. COME ON!

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Piggy said...

thinktank r : i wanna go commonwealth games!! no, wait, actually..i just wanna go to melbourne!! :D

kenny sia : OK, OK, i'll try my best..that's IF i do dream of you again la hor.. :)

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Cheng Sim said...

hahaha. i think you got the kenny-bug. thats why u dreamt about him last night.

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger miss vanity said...

guys! come to melbourne! the opening ceremony was yeaterday so u can still come to the closing ceremony!

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Piggy said...

cheng sim : i have NO idea why he appeared in my dream!!!!

tina : -_-..what a thing to say!!! hahahhahahaa...

 
At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooohhh,I would've looooveed to be there! =)

Cool dream, Shuen. Hehe.

 
At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Online celexa free consultation

 
At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Simon marine alarm systems Diazepam guide credit report mortgage brokers chevrolet dealers Pseudogout pain relief Remove car pinstripe hair dryer honeywell hwm 255 humidifier con ferr roof rack plastic surgeon fax machines asthma resources Asbestos cancers Blackpool accomodations bed mattress somma water bed Firm member accounting law centre Zoloft maoi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com