~babelicious69~

Saturday, March 18, 2006

HAVANA..

was terrible!!

And that explains why I'm back early from clubbing at about 2-ish!!

Why I didn't like it :

1) Lights were freaking BLINDING my eyes!
2) Music was terrible.
3) Didn't see any cute guy.
4) Didn't have anyone to dirty dance/slut with.
5) Jeigenmeister+Red Bull was freaking $ 14.00!!!


I think that I dance by choice. I only REALLY groove when:

1) I'm high.
2) I've got a girl/guy to dirty dance with/to.
3) Music's freakin' good!! With the right company.

Should probably change my mindset and just dance whenever, whatever.




I would put pics up if I had any. But I didnt bring a cam. Will get the pics off Gen when she sends them my way.

Or I could possibly check out the Siren website coz I was forced to take quite a few shots, since apparently, I was 'hot'. But I think the guy was just trying a really bad pick-up line!





I was really not supposed to go coz I was sick. Was down with a terrible cold+sore throat+headache. But the pills Dan gave me in the afternoon knocked me out for a solid 4 hrs!

They were supposed to be non-drowsy. So I don't know what went wrong. But I think it was a really good way to sleep.

Maybe I should like take those pills when I can't sleep but really want to. And maybe I won't get all my scary+weird+strange dreams!!

Damn, I sound like I'm addicted to that drug!!



I almost lost my phone.

Left it in the cab. But cab driver turned around after dropping his next passenger off. He put the meter running for driving my phone back to me.

Charge came up to $16.60 but I only had $6.00 with my then. Mr. Cab Driver was kind enough to accept just that though he was a little grumpy about it. Sorry Mr. Cab Driver!!



I'm hungry. I can smell the tempting aroma of instant noodles coming from god knows where. Sigh..if only I wasn't so lazy to whip something up for myself.




Alrite, gonna have to get up early tomoro.

Meeting up with Manisha in the city.
First time ever meeting up with her here in Aus.

*search for pills*

3 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger miss vanity said...

SEE! thats you shud come back to Melbourne! Its always fun to club with you & which club in their right mind would have bright lights ?

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger Sing Yee said...

is havana fun? where izzit anyway. :)

 
At 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com