~babelicious69~

Sunday, March 19, 2006

I WISH..

I can fly to Melbourne every weekend to club and hang out with Tina, ES and GANG!!

I can write a CV.

I had all the money in the world to shop.

I wasn't scared of waves so I can learn how to surf.






OF MANNERS AND COURTESY

Certain recent events made me appreciate old guy friends back home in Msia a lot more.

I suddenly appreciate their manners and courtesy.


How they..


-Open the doors for girls. (Don't roll your eyes at me!)

-Make sure we female friends get home safely, usually not allowing us to take the cab ourselves.

-Walk behind us girls instead of in front just so they have an eye on us just in case some hooligans decide to harass us.

-See that other guys don't give us any problems when out clubbing.

-Basically take really good care of us when we go out.



Sure, they joke around a lot and tease us like mad.

But these subtle courtesy and manners, that have long been overlooked and taken for granted, are things I appreciate a lot more right now.



It might not be ALL guys back in Malaysia.

It might not even be MOST.

It might be just the guys from Sri Cempaka Damansara School.

But that's enough for me.


I must say that we've been pampered a lot.
C'mon. They usually didn't even let us take cabs alone. How pampered were we, right?
A certain girlfriend of mine still got a shock at the thought of taking the cab alone.

(I've been thrown into situations where I had learnt to take cabs myself, and thus, not think it a big deal anymore for quite a while now.)


Yes, we Cempaka-n girls were a bunch of pampered girls.

And I say that we've taken it for granted.



A long-overdue, big THANK YOU to all my CEMPAKAN guy friends.





IMPRESSIVE CV I HAVE!

Aussies start earning their own pocket money at a very very young age. Well, relatively. I've met some who wonder how I've been surviving without working.

I feel like a pampered kid.

And now that I wanna apply for some job, I have nothing to put in my CV. Which sux.

:(

How am I gonna make my CV look impressive with no previous job experiences??



7 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Blogger miss vanity said...

I totally agree with the whole being spoilt & treated like a princess thing. We have been given the wrong impression that all guys are as gentlemen-like. tsk tsk!

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger Piggy said...

yea..the delusion!!!

 
At 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha..
we CEMPAKAN GUYS finally receive the appreciation which is so overdue..tsk tsk..
okaylah, maybe I'm not so gentlemanly all the time, but you said ALL cempakan guys, and i'm one so..heeeee...
im sure i represent all cempakan guys when i say,
It's our pleasure.

 
At 2:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha. I agree that we are pampered and have a different outlook on things. Even though we are not in the same batch. =) I guess, you said ALL Cempakan boys.. so that applies to my friends too, right? Hehe.

Oh, and I forsee many big heads coming from this ego stroking post of yours, Shuen. Hahaha.

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am one Cempakan here!!!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Danny said...

you could always write a CV the Malaysian way. bullshit your stuff. LOL! just kidding.

pamperedness.. oh, don't have to get a guy started there. :P

 
At 3:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com