~babelicious69~

Saturday, March 25, 2006

TEQUILA DAY!!!! N I'm DEAF TOO!!


8 tequila shots baby!!

You know you're a blog-a-holic when you come home from clubbing and start posting ugly pics of yourself online..at 5.11am..

From the Malaysian Dance Party at Space.. which happens to play REALLY GOOD techno..& rnb!!

I look pretty drunk here..coz my freaking eye infection's back...and I sorta squint my eyes every single time the flash goes off..

resulting in the half-opened-eyes look...

Oh, and I'm having a SUPER BAD hairday too...

and 8 tequila shots!

SIGH...


5.47am..jus came out of shower..

Time for un-edited pics!!!

Chee Yoong..
Image hosting by Photobucket
I love this pic!! chee yoong looks so good in this one!! eh, my photography not bad right?? haha..

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Chee Yoong was wearing the Industrie shirt that I likey likey so much!!

Which ENG SOON BOUGHT FIRST!!! hahaha..

Luckily you guys dont live in the same state man!! hehe... otherwise you guys will be outfit clashers!!

Oh, to all ppl with testosterone out there!!!

INDUSTRIE is THE place to go to buy tops!!!

You know how its so hard for you guys to get nice clothes right??
INDUSTRIE has them!!


Mel and Wai King (Ee Mae's friend..from TAYLORS!!!)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Me at bar.

Me trying to *zap* the bartender with my sexy eyes..so that he'll take my drinks order!!!

But..sigh, I failed..

Me turn to left.. guy next to me moved backwards a little and then..

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!


I screamed!!!!

But not only me..it was Melanie as well!!!!!

We were squealing together..more like, shouting!! but.. anyway, we were like little school girls!!! hahaa..

It's been soooo long since I saw her.. she's now moved on to 2nd yr of uni.. Me still 1 st year..

We met at Chem lecture (yes, once upon a time, when I actually did go!!) , and then I found out that her hometown was Kajang.. which is my MUMMY'S hometown!!!

As she said, how we met yesterday was..

'So movie-scripted!'


Andry!-good-dancer!
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
Better pic of him here with me and MEL! OMG!! what the HELL was I doing?!?!

Mel and Nic

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket


Kien-who-came-after-work!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Yes, I know I'm delicious, Kien, but please.. DON'T CHEW ME!!


Alex

Image hosting by Photobucket
yes, finally!! the legendary ALEX!!! my best-est buddy here by far!!!

Dennis-good-shuffler-and-dancer!!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Eh, friend..no smoking lar.. :).. OK, maybe I shouldn't say that, coz you look kinda garang here..scared you bash me up..

*runs and hides behind..dennis!*

Image hosting by Photobucket
I mean, in front..


Joyce and Jon

Image hosting by Photobucket
such a sweet girl!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Korean New Zealander!

Crazy Macquarie ppl

Image hosting by Photobucket
doesnt that pic look so gay?

Image hosting by Photobucket
still a lil gay, but better... :)

Image hosting by Photobucket
muakz!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
alrite, alrite..proper one


Group Photo!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Me LOVES this pic!!


Me

Image hosting by Photobucket
with a rose


After party

Image hosting by Photobucket
random pic on the street

Image hosting by Photobucket
oooo..wat's clubbing without supper?? my sweet chicken kebab with bbq sauce..yummmm!!!


I'M DEAF!!!!!

OMG..birds are crowing and the sun's rising..damn i better sleep!! my ear's throbbing!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO, WAIT!!!!

I had 12 tequila shots!! not 8..oops!! haha..

yes, I'm up at 11.30am now when I slept at 7.. and you'd think I'd feel sooooooo tired and lethargic and hungover etc etc.. but I'm super hyper!!!!

My mind is the clearest in so many days!!

I feel the freshest in so many days!!!

I feel so energetic!!

I feel like studying!!!

OK, I dont know where the last comment came from..but what the heck!! hehee...

But..erm..yes, point is.. me feeling totally fresh with a clear mind..

Like, see..I know that 1 + 1 = WINDOW!!!!

:D

P.S. Damn!! After looking at yesterday's pics I just realised my hair SUCKED balls! Well, not suck balls per se.. but you know.. like, suck, balls! ok, never mind, never mind.. point is.. it was such a bad hair day that I looked so bad in the pix.. sigh...

P.P.S. Tina : why the HELL are u so perky??like a cheerleader or something?OMG ur like the energiser bunny!!

2 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger miss vanity said...

shuen! u called me at freaking 12.30 pm & u sounded so perky.. ok that just made me sound like such a pig bt its early to call on a saturday at that hour - 1 pm rule! and u really are THE energiser bunny -PINK & FLUFFY!:)

 
At 4:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. 1986 honda civic crx si engine swaps

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com