~babelicious69~

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Anal Sex works better on GUYS

Was out with one of my gay friends the other day. I love my gay friends. They are absolutely wonderful, and most of the time, gorgeous! I mean, yea, sure, that SHOULD be a pain considering the loss of one good-looking guy in the heterosexual pool.. But, still..Every girl should have at least ONE gay friend!

Anyway, one thing led to another and we were talking about sex.

I'd ask him if he's the one who fucks or gets fucked. Pretty crude, I know..haha..

Then he told me..OK, listen to this..


If done RIGHT, the guy recipient of anal sex CUMS WITHOUT HAVING TO PENETRATE!


OK, I don't know if most of you guys knew that, but.. I didnt!

Apparently, pressure of the dick on the prostate gland causes a guy to ejaculate.

The prostate gland is positione near the urinary bladder.. just a rough idea where it might be..

Go try it!!!! :)

*chants*

Go try it..
Go try it..
Go try it..

I KNOW you want to.. :)


Image hosting by Photobucket
Up your arses, guys!


See, GIRLS should give GUYS anal sex instead of the other way round.

Coz girls ain't got no PROSTATE GLANDS, yo!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it SO HARD?

Culture dictates that Westerners, in general, are more open about their affections than us ppl in the East.

Or so I thought.

I've grown up very open about my feelings. I have no problems saying 'I love you' to my friends or my boyfriend.

I grew up giving my parents nightly hugs and kisses, even til now, at the age of 18. And I'm not ashamed.

Hell, I'm proud of it!

So, imagine my surprise when I found out that a caucasian Australian friend of mine has only said the words 'I love you' 2 or 3 times in his/her life.

He/she is very open about PDA (public display of affection) and is one who's generally very open-minded.

So that came as a SHOCK to me.

I can't count the number of times I've said 'I love you'. I've said it one too many times. And I've meant it every single time I've said it.

I think that those words are important in a relationship past a certain point. Yea, sure, I don't expect a guy I've been dating for a couple of weeks to tell me that.

But, surely, after a couple of months?

Anyway, it just goes to show that one really cannot generalise.

Like how seeing an Asian guy yank the hair of a girl walking in front of him does NOT mean that ALL Asian guys don't like their girlfriends walking in front of them. ;)

In fact, to show you how polite some of my guy friends are, please read this . Yes, yes, you Cempakan guys can gloat again. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!!

I just saw a 'contoh' (examplary) photo of the Kuala Lumpur 98-XVI Commonwealth Games RM50 Commemorative Polymer Banknote the other day, and something clicked. It looked VERY MUCH like something familiar!

The Kuala Lumpur 98-XVI Commonwealth Games
RM50 Commemorative Polymer Banknote

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

What it looks like
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket


..the AUD 50 note!

Dontcha think?

6 Comments:

At 2:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still get nightly hugs from dad. HAHHAHA. There's a daddy's girl in each and everyone of us. (:

And, WAH damn same right the 50ausd and the 50myr.

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger __mars said...

wait, that's not the new RM 50 bill. That's the cemmorative RM 50 bill produced in 1998 for the Commonwealth Games.

 
At 2:32 AM, Blogger Piggy said...

sof : hehee..we should get a 'daddys lil girl' club going!!

..earth : it is??eh, malu..malu..

 
At 2:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You only just found out the male 'g-spot' is in the ass...lol?

 
At 4:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

^ Why? when did you find out? ;)

 
At 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but who's going to try out with me??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com