~babelicious69~

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

FULL but not SATISFIED!!

Yesterday, I had a HUGE omelette for breakfast at Hoochie Mama's before I went to uni. I was soo full..

Then,I bumped into DAN..

We sat down for a drink at BB's Cafe - he had hot choc and a blueberry bagel..

He offered me some of his bagel.. I took a tiny bite, coz I was full..

' I would take more...but I'm really full..!!' I said..
'*Sigh* You know that feeling..when you're FULL but still not SATISFIED??!!' I complained..

Dan burst out laughing his head off for a full minute!!!

It took me a while to understand why he lacked sympathy..

-_-

After which, I joined him, and laughed like a maniac as well!!

hahahhahahhahahhahahahahhhaaa....

we went.. clutching our very painful stomachs! If only tummy crunches were half as fun..

Dan, Dan, Dan..

What would I do without you?

You just HAD to introduce the term DVDA to me, dont you?!?!

I didn't know what it was!!.. I wasn't kidding when I said I was innocent and naive..

Plus, you're the only one who calls me Skippy.. Grrr..

Sighz..but I still like my weekly huggies..so

I forgive you!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Capoiera and Shuen

definitely should NOT appear in the same sentence.

What was Winnie thinking when she persuaded me to join CapSoc?

Well, I went to watch the class in motion today.. and boy, in a class of about 20 ppl, there were only 4-5 girls..

*rubs hands with glee*

I suppose I shall start going for Capoiera classes!!

Apart from free perv on hot muscular sweaty flexible guys *drools*, I get to tone my muscles and increase my flexibility..

Maybe, just maybe, in the near future, I might be able to do the PRETZEL!!! After I learn what the 'pretzel' is!

Well, being flexible anyway wouldnt hurt, would it? I mean, it always goes a long waaay...
;P
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Havana Pix



Image hosting by Photobucket
Alan, Me and Gen.. My eye was really really bad that night.. was EXTRA sensitive to light!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Me and GEN!! Love her top!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Now, isn't this pic just LOVELY!!! A Bevy of Beauties!!! Gen, Angela, Findi, Me and Reanne..


Gen's Open Hse

Image hosting by Photobucket
Can you see me?? Can you see me??

Image hosting by Photobucket
Remind me to teach you guys this game when I see you all!! Its FUN!!


BEHOLD...
Image hosting by Photobucket
I'm sorry Alex..I couldn't resist it!!! hahahahaa... !!!


Image hosting by Photobucket
A pic that Alan randomly took..he loves taking 'surprise' shots! grrr..

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com