~babelicious69~

Monday, January 29, 2007

Cats should be taught to look left and right b4 they cross the road! Seriously!!!!

Was rushing to pick Wai Hoong up on Saturday and head down to Traders Hotel for Min Jie's proposal. As I was going 120(or more, I wasnt sure) on a busy 4 lane road, a cat decided to dash acroos!

The first animal I've ever hit with a car!!!!

:(

Was sooo sad after that. Sigh.

I hope that cat miraculously bounded off.. we didn't feel a bump so I don't think the tyres got it!! *fingers crossed*

But still, I felt SOO bad!!!

:(

*glum*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a happier note, it was a happy night for Min Jie and Peggy!

He went down on one knee, with the ring, and started singing 'I wanna grow old with you' with my bro playing the guitar. Leslie had the HUGE bouquet of flowers, and Yun Xian was video-ing. Spectators include - Nien Yi, Wai Hoong, Kenny and I.

I thoght the song was super cute! Its the one Adam Sandler sang in 'The Wedding Singer' .

I told my bro that when my bf looks like he's about to propose, he should go tell my bf that I want a fireworks display over a beautiful view. And not just random fireworks, but like those displays with patterns and the works.. like the one over the Sydney Harbour Bridge on New Year's! heheehehehe..

Was my first time at Sky Bar. Its very much like Luna Bar. I think I still much prefer Luna to Sky though Sky does have a much better close-up view of the Twin Towers. Nevertheless, it was a nice place to chill, have a few drinks with friends. Cosy.

4 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger + : A d a M : + said...

dint u try n look into the mirror and see if the cat was still there? =P

well if u didnt feel a bump..it probably just went underneath the car. Ive done it before..hehe

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger :: kryst :: said...

oh you murderer!! *PLAT!* (cat flattens and its.. GONE?!?) hehe.. JK JK!! ;)

 
At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe got stuck at the wheels eh?? :P

kidding ni ya,
dun feel bad.. :(

cheerup k?

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess what... i googled "Min Jie and Peggy" and found this site. How sweet of you to write about Min Jie's proposal on your blog although it took me a year to notice it. :)

-Peggy-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com