~babelicious69~

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Been a wonderful week for me.. my wonderwall has stood through the week and is still my wonderwall.. as well as a BULL!! Right?? :P

Coz only bulls produce.. Bull-S***!!!

hahaha.. OK, damn lame.. but that's why you love me right?? RIGHT????

Well, to be fair.. You're a stupid bull with bullshit and I'm a stupid cow.. which is so much more useful than a bull coz at least cows produce milk! hehhehe..

But you're still my wonderwall and its only been getting more and more wonderful! More and more fortified.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mel's BACK!!

And I'm the only one at this point who hasn't seen her.. DAMN! :P

Hehe.. had dinner wid the other 6.. dam 7 full k!!! Food was DAMN nice!

At this rate.. INPUT so much more than OUTPUT..Sure KAPUT la!

HEY! That rhymed! :P Genius me..

Can't wait to go on our trip to Penang.. and our stay at Sunway nxt week, plus our trip to Sunway Lagoon! Sounds like a fun-filled month! :D kekekkee

LOVES IT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com