~babelicious69~

Monday, November 13, 2006

Withdrawals

My butt cant sit still.
My legs cant stop moving.
My hand cant stop shivering.
My mind cant stop wondering.
Esp about that wonderful dark brown bag I saw the other day at Stellino's.
And that white bag at GPC.

This is what happens when I haven't gone shopping in over a month!

2 more papers babey!
2 more papers and I'm free!

Counting down to the day I can go shopping.

Things to buy :
1)Red heels
2)White + Red bag
3)Shirt dress
4)Hinder CD for my bro
5)Belts
6)Accessories
7)MNG butterfly tank top

Man, these are the things I already have my eye on. Dare not think of what else I might want to pick up while browsing.

6 more days til I'm home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only 6 more days to lose 3kgs! :(

My littlest bro commented on how my face looks 'bloated' in my recent pics. I can hear fat jokes from him right about when he sees me again. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com