~babelicious69~

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Festive Mood!

It was Diwali 3 days ago. On an impulsive spur of the moment thing, Varun, Paul and I got dressed up in our Indian garb and decided to head out for some good Indian food at Surry Hills while Eshan was on his 1-month anniversary date with Melissa.



Today's Hari Raya. There was a Msian Raya thing, but I missed it when I went to see Anan in the hospital. Was craving Msian the whole night after.

Didn't help that I was browsing through pics from the Facebook Group 'I miss Malaysian Food'

I'd love to be at home at this time, what with all the festive moods and all. That's really one thing I love about Msia - all the different cultures meshed in one.

I reckon that our generation is so hybridised that we're all becoming more and more Msians, and less and less watever original ethnicity we are.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pics from Tan's bday..

Waiting for a call.. in the meantime..here are a few pics from Tan's bday..

Being that vainpot I am, and seeing I dont have much time to blog, I'm putting up pics featuring the lovely MOI!

ME! ME! ME!

OH, and some of other really hot girls as well..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Alrite, gotta run for lecture.. will post more later!

1 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger Sing Yee said...

girl u look good! i dun see u put on any weight..i am serious..you just look fine ;)

i realize ingga alwaysmek funny faces...likee carmenn!! hahah issit carmen her name?? yaaa carmen...heheh correct me if i am wrong

;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com