~babelicious69~

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Fish!

I'm so proud of myself!

I cooked fish!

I bought fish for the first time in Australia yesterday. Given my repulse for handling raw fish, I got the pre-packed frozen fish fillets.

I was afraid that they'd have that fishy smell even when they're cooked, so I doused my fillet with soy sauce till the plate was flooded, added heaps of pepper, chilli powder, minced garlic and sliced ginger, and topped it off with oregano.

The fish turned out to be too salty.

But at least it was bursting with flavour!

:)

And not a single bit fish-y!

Sigh, how I wish my camera was still working. I'd want to capture that 'First Fish I cooked' moment!

4 Comments:

At 1:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMMmmm....yummy!!! Little Shuen first fish...hahaha....anyways, sound DELICIOUS also!

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its ok to eat fish coz they dont have any feelings...




G.B.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger miss vanity said...

hahahahaha... omg! i cant believe you cooked fish. not saying u cant cook bt u actually cooking and eating fish? remember st kilda when u were like ewww fish? hahaha

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Piggy said...

slkseong : hehe.. yay! yea.. its not too bad! not the most delicious piece of fish fillet ever, but flavourful! :)

anon : thanks for being considerate and animal friendly. Wait! no! fish have feelings! Nemo had feelings..

tina : hahhaa.. yea, i know rite! how i've evolved in 2 weeks! Well, I guess coz it was me cooking it, I knew to put extra sauce and spice to try and cover up whatever stuff.. and I found out that frozen fish dont stink!:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com