~babelicious69~

Monday, September 25, 2006

Good Times..


Watching The Devil Wears Prada the other day brought thoughts to my mind.

She made me wonder if I myself have changed without realising. I thought about change and how ppl change over time. I think that change is inevitable. Change is part of growing up.

I know that I'm not the same person I am 10 years ago.

I know I've grown from a clumsy tomboy to someone less tomboy-ish, though unfortunately, still clumsy.

I've grown from someone who couldn't care less about the clothes she wears to someone who takes at least half an hr getting dressed in the morning and a few days a week shopping.

I've grown from someone who spends my weekends at church n relatives' places, to someone who goes out with friends in Sydney.


But as much as I've changed, there're things about myself that I know still remained.

I know I still love to go out and run around, being my restless self.
I know that I need a lot of stimulation and a fast-paced life.
I know I still love the feeling of being free.
I know I still wish that everyone could be happy and that life could be less complicating.

It just bothers me when someone says..

'You've changed so much, this isn't the Shuen I knew and loved..'

Change, change, change...

All I know is that whatever comes and goes, there are some important things which stay..



















Oh, and I did enjoy the movie tremendously! :) What's there not to like about it? Clothes+bags+shoes galore.. plus eye candies.. mmmm-mm..

Of course, my shopping urge skyrocketed after the movie.. but meh.. that can be dealt with a little later.. hehehe

And is it just me, or is Anne Hathaway always in movies where her character goes from bad/mediocre looking to a vision of beauty?

2 Comments:

At 1:57 AM, Blogger Sing Yee said...

pleasela...u fat????? dun insult me ok...-_-''

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Piggy said...

sing yee : come on! you're not fat at all!! and you havent seen me recently k.. :P..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com