~babelicious69~

Friday, September 22, 2006

Sometimes I dont know if having a blog is a good thing or a bad thing. I've refrained from writing personal stuff, but things still somehow get misintepreted by some ppl down the line.

Maybe instead of leaving things vague, I should make things more clear.

Or should I?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had a wonderful long chat with Krys yesterday.
And it all started with her nudging me a couple of times on MSN, interrupting me in deep trance.
I rushed to her side thinking about all the possible emergencies
when she asked me..

How to make maggi mee goreng??HELP!

-_-'


Hehehe.. damn potong steam lah...

But I'm gald she did that.. otherwise I wouldn't have had the brief long catch up chat with her..

Makes me miss all my girlfriends so much!

I miss you girls.. LOVE YOU GIRLS SOOOO MUCH!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I SO SAD.

John said I'm chubby.

:(

It just reconfirms my claims that I gained weight.

Booooo hooooooo hoooooo

*sob*

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger miss vanity said...

maggie mee goreng ?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com