~babelicious69~

Friday, September 08, 2006

Its been so hard.

This week has been rough. Exams, assignments, projects. Nights where I don't sleep. Nights when 3 hrs of sleep is a luxury. Tears, unstable emotions. I dont know what's wrong. I hope its just plain pms. *fingers crossed*

I wish all I can do now is lie in bed under my covers and watch movie after movie after movie so that I dont have to think about anything at all. Anything.

Or maybe its a good thing I'm going out to Cargo tonight.

I want my mummy.

I want a hug. But at the same time, I want to be alone.

I'm scared, I'm confused. I'm only that strong. Still a little child inside. Vulnerable and scared sometimes. I'm tired.

Alrite, off to watch Gia while waitin for shower availability. Cargo Bar.. here I come!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com