~babelicious69~

Sunday, July 30, 2006

WOOHOO!!!!!!

Zoe said something which brought me up to cloud 9 today.

'Shuen, I wanna 'keep fit' and achieve a body like yours!

oh, and the most important bit...

'You have my dream body!'

How not to kembang like that?!??!?!

hehehehehe..

:D

*grin*

Happy happy..

So I ate a huge choc sundae and had pasta buffet for dinner! -_-'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UCARD BUSINESS

I have no idea what's wrong with my Ucard, which among others, functions as my key to my apartment building AND door.

I hope I don't have to pay $20 to replace it! Eeek!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hrmphhhhhhhhh

That's how I feel tonight.

So many things on my mind.
So many things I have to think about.
So many things worrying me.

Damn emo now.
And James Blunt's 'You're Beautiful' is on.
Extra emo.

You know what song is comforting though?

Strangely enough, Wang Lee Hom's 'Bu Yao Hai Pa'(Don't be afraid).

Oh, how wonderful!
Now its 'No Bravery'!

OK, let's talk about something.

Oh, I bumped into Andrew and Jo yesterday at the Sexpo!
Havent seen them in AGES!
I think it must've been at least 4-5 months!
Didn't feel like it though.
Felt like I just saw them yesterday.
Weird.

They're still very much together,
very much looking good healthy and robust.

I still remembered the first time Andrew introduced Jo to us.
Manning Bar, after (or during) a MADSOC event.
I still remembered thinking what a lovely redhead she is!
She seriously reminds me of a much slimmer Reese Witherspoon.

Since they were there, I thought I'd give Tim a call too.
I almost hung up, thinking he won't answer his call.
But amazingly, he did!
Still sounded the same ol' Tim.

Damn, my throat's killing me!
Its SO sore and dry!
My voice is cracky, with even the tiniest mouth movement hurting my throat.

Funnily enough,the other day we learnt about Whooping Cough in lecture!

Ok, suddenly dont feel like writing much anymore.

3 Comments:

At 4:15 AM, Blogger Ang Gu Gu said...

bu yao hai pa, bu yao hai pa
ai yi ge ren qi shi bing bu fu za
bu yao hai pa, bu yao hai pa
gou qu de yan lei yong jin tian qu ca

=)

 
At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heysss remember me??? ok so i took off kinda early BUT STILL!!!! hahaha how're ya? just found ur blog

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Piggy said...

ang gu gu : thanks!! :)

denisegan : of COURSE i remember you babe!! Pretty damn sure you're still as hot as you were or even hotter now!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com