~babelicious69~

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Attached..

I never knew I'd feel this way for my room!

My friends have been here for a few days now and all I care about now is snuggling up into my comfortable bed I'm so used to all these months.

The beds at SUV are actually really good, by far, the best I've layed my back on. Of all homes, hotels and rooms and etc. this has been my favourite bed.

I felt bad getting off the car and walking away. But I knew that I missed my room and to a certain extent, my freedom of doing things. Life is different here than in Malaysia, and there are things I HAVE TO do.

Being so far away from my place for the past few days certainly has been refreshing, but there are still things to be done.

Chee Yoong's leaving tomorrow.

We tried looking for a bottle of Belvedere, but the search ended in vain. The closest thing we got to Belvedere was vodka(belvedere) lemon lime and a shot of Belvedere. Its actually not too bad, but I STILL don't see what's really so nice about it.

I KNOW!!!

Maybe we should have vodka tasting like how they have wine tasting! :D

Hehehehhehehe..



INNOCENT!!!!!

As much as I may LOOK deceiving, *stares at Chee Yoong* , I'm actually very honest and innocent. But Krys...??? hehehhehehhee..

1st incident
She called Pei Fei and pretended to be ME to dig up some information. Such a big CON!! haha!!

And I *still* can't get over the fact that Pei Fei couldn't differentiate our voices!

2nd incident
I called Smalls, and told her I was Shuen to which she replied.. 'NO!! You're KRYS!!' for a good whole 5 mins or so..

When asked if Krys always tricks her, she went..'YEAH!'

Smalls really still didn't blieve I was Shuen even though I've repeated it so many times!

It was me, Smalls! It was ME!! Me NO LIE!!!


I'm so innocent OK.. haha.. but damn funny lar..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good FRIENDS,
Good FOOD,
Good WINE,
Good CHEESE

Since the arrival of Mel, Krys and YY, I've been SUPER bz, I haven't even had enough sleep to recuperate from the exam/world cup fever.

Went for a road trip up to Hunter Valley yesterday, and impulsively decided to stay a night there. It ended up to be a cold long night sleeping in the car. Probably the first and the last I'd like of THAT experience! Unless, of course, its a HUGER and MORE SPACIOUS car!

It was FREEZING!!
I didn't sleep a wink!
Alright, maybe I did.
Like, 40 winks.
So, yea.. I could probably be mistaken for a panda crossing the road if not for the fact that my skin's tanned instead of WHITE!

I have so many pics to put up, but they're all super big files thanks to YY's 6 mega pixel camera. Taken SO many pics in the last few days!!

Oh.. You know what??? You know what???
I never knew I was such a poser *looks down coyly* until these few days..

Most of the time, my poses really can't make it, but this time, I had so many different poses that at least one or two of them were alrite! Teeehehee!!! See.. when in doubt, just cover as much grounds as possible!!


Chatterbox

I noticed that recently, I have this tendency to stay back and talk to random ppl even after my friends have left. So much so that if we need anyone to talk to ppl for us, my friends just naturally push me to go do any talking (like how Chee Yoong naturally assumes the job of taking photos for us).

And c'mon, they didn't even need to *push* me to do it since I was very happy and willing to do it myself.. I should learn how NOT to sell myself short.



Oops.. gotta go change now and get ready to go out yet again.. the prince and princesses have awaken..


But before I disappear....

I have to say this..


GO, FRANCE, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys always bully meee *sob* when we meeting up again? =)

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Sing Yee said...

wah u relli havin fun lah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com