~babelicious69~

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Bad things come in 3's

1. Went back to get the GORGEOUS black and white polka dot dress that I LOVE SO MUCH!! Only to find out that the store has a 50% off everything deal, and the dress got sold.. :(.. I don't even like polka dots for goodness' sakes!!.. the dress is THAT beautiful!!!

2. Tried catching X-Men III but the times turned out bad.

3. Walked to get my favourite taro pearl milk tea from Eazyway, but the store was closed, like, JUST closed.


The thing that I'm MOST and STILL bummed out about is my DRESS!!!


I should've gone back the day after!!! Dammit!!!

*whine*
*sob*
*throws tantrum*
*punch*
*scream*

Alrite.. running out of childish things to do..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Titter tatter

1 paper down... 2 more to go!! Wheeeeeee...

Family Guy is random as hell..

Everyone's so stressed out during exam period.
Wish I could be as stressed and diligent in my studies.
Feeling so restless esp when everyone's cooped up and not coming out.
No one wants to play with me.
*sob*

Note : Alex is scary during Exam Period.

Slept for a total of 17 hours straight last night!
Went to bed at 7 in the evening.. got up at about 12..

Alex played with my BBQ sauce squeeze bottle.
He looked at it, and squeezed..
*poooofftt*
The bottle farted in his face!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bimbo moment of the day :
Did you know she's half Chinese?You know what that means???It means that *I* can look half as good as her!!!

6 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*drool*
she so hottttttttttttttttttt and yes yes. we have half a chinese to look like her! i want i want! her nose damn perfect la....

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*chance

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger allen said...

she's one of favourites! love her!

 
At 2:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Smalls.. *drool*

Ah, damn it... that means I can't look like her lahh.. but my boyfriend is Chinese, so that *has* to account for something, no? HEHEHE. :)

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Piggy said...

smalls : i think she has her dad's nose, unfortunately.. but oh well..

a2blog : ME TOO!! :)

sofia : hehehe.. YOUR KIDS!!!!!!!!

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger cheesie said...

i think she is one of the prettiest girl on the planet. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com