~babelicious69~

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Happy Birthday Xie Wenn!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
L-R : Krystle, Xie Wenn, Surene and Shuen

You still look as hot as ever, with your beauty and unique elegance that none can replicate. Take care girl and all the best in Melbourne!!! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun there!

Oh, yea.. was gonna wish you, but I didn't have your no. I told Tina to pass the message though..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rant..

Today was the 2nd day I didn't switch my heater off before I left for class. Grrr..

Came back to a super stuffy warm room!

Sigh, I can foresee a whole semester of unavailabillity on the phone from 2pm-4pm every Tuesday til Friday.

You know why??

Coz the lecture theatre doesn't have ANY phone connection! NO LINE! AT ALL!

I'm so used to smsing ppl when I'm bored sitting in lectures. Now, I have none of that luxury no more. :( Gonna have to sit through 2 hrs of lectures straight. How sad.

But its alrite, a few hot guys around, one particular hot Singaporean girl around.. so I guess its not all that bad.. *grin*

You know what turns me on? What turns me on is when a girl is hot AND smart. And I think that hot Singaporean girl fits the criteria ;) so she's my turn-on-ner

Anyway, I'm really starting to get back into life in Sydney. Meeting old friends, making new ones. Not too bad. Not too bad.

Almost missed my lab again!

It would've been bad if I really did coz I was supposed to go for this make-up lab after I've missed yesterday's lab. Labs are important. They're usually the only thing I attend since attendance counts.

Eshan beckoned me to go for the usual Wed night cheap drinks at The Well. I think I shall go and look around at all the new faces.

Gotta go get ready.

TA!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting A pic I took at Darling Harbour.

2 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy! omygosh, thanks so much. and yup i got your msg. you take care in sydney and many more melb trips to come k? =).

 
At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... interracial wet panties pics http://www.gateopeners7.info/Envoi_fax_par_internet.html Mazda rx 7 v8 Best cell link phone planaleofcom car chicago insurance Free web button designer nissan Discount dog prescription Bazil hairy women modafinil florida medicaid uprima

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com