~babelicious69~

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Snippety Snip Snip

I gave myself a haicut!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OK, it was only just the fringe..

I've subjected my hair to the straightenin iron, and now, the fringe, in just a span of about 2 weeks. Sigh.. I think I get bored of things too easily..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU

Thank you for giving me 2 slaps on my face the other day.
I needed that to wake me up from my happy bubble.
Thank you for getting mad,
coz I knew that it was a sign that you cared.
Thank you for telling me what you thought I needed to know,
because only then will I learn to be a stronger person.
Thank you for telling me that sometimes I should fuck what anyone else thinks,
and telling me reasons why.

I felt betrayed,
but you brought me up again.
For that again I say thanks.

I really appreciate all that you've done..

Thanks dear..

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates

I'm passing up outings to stay home and study.
Feeling rather anti-social ever since I'm back from Melbourne.
Maybe I've always been this way, I don't know.

I'm still trying to go on with my so far unsuccessful attempts to lose weight. I've apparently gained weight, according to A who told B who eventually told me.

I've proven that I'm not an 'excercise' person. I can't excercise. I'll die. But, according to John, cardiovascular excercises isn't necessarily just jogging or running. They could be..

1) Speed walking
2) Swimming
3) Skipping
4) Sex

Obviously, my eyes flickered with a glimmer of hope at the mention of the last one. Sounds more fun and less monotonous than the rest! Maybe I should try that out huh? ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd year Medical Science

2nd yr Medical Science has been quite fun. I was just talking to my mom on MSN the yesterday, and I told her about my encounter in my Anatomy lab.

We were looking at torsos and some endocrine glands there,
when I suddenly realised that staring up at me
was this dried shrivelled up penis.
I've never seen anything quite like it.
I felt a flush creeping up in my face, for some reason.

'Is that what I think it is?' I asked Sid.
'Well, I dont know what you think it is, so..I don't know!' *snicker*

Anyway, was traumatised/amused/embarassed for a lil while and then I got back to looking at more glands.

1 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger miss vanity said...

u know wat ??? u look like christine tan in that picture. maybe its the picture or something. Whatever happened to her? havent seen her in a really long time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com