~babelicious69~

Friday, October 13, 2006

A few days bring much change

Its been a rollercoaster ride for me these past few days.

Some of you might ask why I did what I did, and its not something that I did because I WANTED to. There was just going to be too many problems ahead, and its not as practical as it sounds. It was not easy for me to make that decision, and was even harder to execute it. Post-incident is just as hard for me.

I just feel that if things are meant to be otherwise, there will be opportunities in future. If its meant to be, then there will be a day when it will be.

'Fragile' is what I feel right now.

And I guess only time will heal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the weeks draw nearer to the end of the semester, there is a marked increase in workload. Everyday, everyweek, I have something to rush off to hand up.

I have to work on a report this weekend, then start studying for my finals so I'll roughly get the gist of what's happening in the subjects.

Sometimes I feel like giving up. Sometimes I don't think I'm strong enough to walk the whole way through.

But I have to do it.

I think about my parents and how their faces would gleam when they see good results.

I think about how I'd feel such a great sense of accomplishment if I do really well in my exams given that I'm going to start teaching myself what's been taught in the whole sem less than a month b4 the exams. And not just for 1 subject, but for 5 heavyweighted ones.

I think about how I can party back in Msia without feeling guilty. I think about the 1st class honours I might be on my way to achieving.

Yes, everything makes more sense when there's a goal to look forward too.

I just tremble at the fact that my exam's goin to start in less than a month and I have no clue about what's going on.

*sweats*

8 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it never is easy to do what you just did and i guess it would be just as hard for the other party...you did the right thing. time heals all...but there will always be this gap there that will have to be and may be hard to cross some time in the later future...but remember ur nvr alone..you have friends that support and care for you...

do your parents proud and ace da exams...i noe you can

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger Sing Yee said...

hey shuen. be strong.

anyway. can i just ask. how good is 3D ant bully and how much it costs per person. thanksz

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger miss vanity said...

hey babe! tried calling you yesterday but all i got was the sexy vodaphone voice. Anyways chin up & hit the books hard. I know you know that you can do it! :)

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

take it easy babe...always remember there is someone out there who cares about you more than himself...sounds strange but it is true...that person would do anything to put a even a small smile on your face..so you can never be alone in this...promised to be by your side all the way... sticking to it...so take care and show the world your sweet smile...

p.s:you deserve to be pampered and happy!!


~G.B~

 
At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jesus, do you actually think that you have any chance of success in the upcoming exams if u carry on like this? come back to reality, because wherever you are, in ain't real.

 
At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how bout you cut her some slack...i noe this may not be the time to mope around but chill out a bit on the comments...its not like wat happened was all planned. at least shes gettin back on her feet...

we all know she can do it n she WILL!!

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Brenda Y said...

Hey Shuen -- I hope things look up for you soon, and all the best with the exams. *hugs*
Oh, and btw, I changed my link quite a while back -- just haven't gotten around to telling ppl, so its now chooiwen.xen0s.org

 
At 4:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Errr... what happened exactly? anyway hope you're ok!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com