~babelicious69~

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Peanut Butter 'n' Chocolate!!!

That's the most divine ice-cream flavour EVER!

Its the combination of 2 of my fav stuff!

Went to Baskin Robbins yesterday and got a double scoop of PeanutButter 'n' Choc and Mad About Choc!! Was friggin' AWESOME!!!

I took my first lick, and was grinning so much that I my eyes weren't even really open anymore.. BLISS!!!

I enjoyed it sooo much that after finishing my Peanut Butter n Choc, I regretted getting Mad About Choc. Should've gotten a double scoop of P.B. n Choc instead! Dammit!

HAH!! I get Baskin Robbins here, Darren!!

neh-neh-nee-boo-boo

:D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Vroom..Vrooom..Vroooooom

Drove a car yesterday!!!!!

:D

:D

:D

I really missed driving! Just gimme a car to drive anyday, and I'll be pleased as punch! Anyday I'm down, just let me drive, and I'll feel sooo much calmer..

Was kinda nervous at first driving Paul's car.

The pressure of giving a good performance plus the fact that I havent driven in about 9-10 months made my heart beat faster.

But once I got behind the wheel.. that feeling went away. Shuen is back in the game!

Paul said he's surprised that *I* like to drive. He apparently hadn't met many girls who actually like to take control of the car.

He's also surprised that my driving was not bad!

Right, Paul??? ;)

My friends of 8, I'm a safe driver. See, Chee Yoong, I can drive OK! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

There are always ppl who seem flawless. Born with good genes, and therefore good looks+body, always looking good without much effort, have a great warm personality, good humour, good skills in everything from music to sports to art to studies. These ppl always make me feel small. Tiny. Miniscule. Inadequate. And that's how I feel right now.

I was being silly.

2 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger miss vanity said...

i think im the safest. u know y? coz i dont drive! :P

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Sing Yee said...

eh the hot guy is not there. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com