~babelicious69~

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Bday Darren!!!

Its been my privilege meeting you.

You're one of a kind,
Always loving, always caring, always giving.
I was happy I met you,
And I consider myself lucky to be someone who got the chance to know you better.

Have a wonderful bday, Darren.

*hugz*

-Shuen-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

PIM CB

I was studying Unit 7 of Medical Science, and it involved a lot of antibodies, cells, etc.. and there were like 20+ names I had to remember.

So, when I came up with an acronym for a group yesterday, I was so proud of myself!

PIM CB

as in 'pimp' & 'chee bye'

Now, if only I can remember wat they were and what they stood for.

1 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way...its chee bai...
G.B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com