~babelicious69~

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Music : James Blunt - Goodbye My Lover
Mood : Peaceful.


Mocha

Another Jack Johnson/James Blunt day.

But I started my day with a sunny disposition! Thanks to the lovely call I got from Tina!!!!! :)

I miss all my girlfriends.

To-do List :

1) PJ slumber party with SATC and bucketloads of our fav ice cream!
2) Clubbing! Getting dressed up, sexed up and hyped up! (damn lame -_-)
3) Chillout Pubbing
4) MOVIES!! + CARAMEL POPCORN!!!!!
5) Nonsense jabber at whoever's house.
6) ROADTRIP!!!!!

On one hand, I don't want to plan anything, because plans usually don't work out, when spontaneous and the most impromptu outings turn out the best!

So, I shall leave things be. Wait and see what happens.

Man, I'm so in a mood to sit at a cafe, chill with a mocha by the window, and watch the world roll by.

And with this song playing in the background, it'll feel like a scene right out of a movie where the girl just strolls around, while everyone else is bustling about - cyclists, ppl walking at superspeeds, cars zooming by.. while she walks leisurely with no apparent worries.

OK, enough of virtual thoughts. I shall come back down to earth, and start on my Physics assignment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Room

Just about slightly more than a week ago, my room was neat. I packed evrything up nicely.

Now, its all a mess again. I really don't know why I even bother.

:P

1 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger miss vanity said...

Cant wait babe! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com