~babelicious69~

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Why are we always addicted to something bad for us?

Chocs.
Too much of em is bad for us, but we're still addicted to them anyway.

Alcohol.
Too much of alcohol makes us puke, but we still put ourselves through and through wid drinking anyway.

Smoking.
Once a smoker becomes a smoker, there's hardly any turning back.

Drugs.
We all know how hard it is for druggies to quit.

I know my addiction, and I don't know why I am putting myself through with it. I love it, and can't live without it, but at the same time, its not entirely the best thing for me at the moment.

Am I abusing myself? Do I get off the pain and hurt that comes with it? This so reminds me of one episode of SATC. Rings a bell, Tina??

Sigh, I dont know.

3 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger miss vanity said...

I know what u mean. Addictions... :(

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Sing Yee said...

;) it happens. i get what u mean...

it sucks in the end of the day. we know the consequences...but somehow....we just cant putt our mind off from it ...bad habit hard to die man...

 
At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes you stick to that bad habit or addiction because it is the only way you know...you think that is the only answer and the only way your suppose to live..you havent experienced the other side of the coin we call life..there is a brighter/fairer side..where once experienced you feel special and as happy without the side effects or hangover..so no misery...only joy..think its impossible? think again..sometimes the answer is right in front of you..you are just looking too far away...maybe one day you will realise, maybe you wont..the decision$ is yours..choose wisely my dear...for the right choice may lead you to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow...

who am i kidding...what a load of bull...or is it??

-GB-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com