~babelicious69~

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Last time

Last time I'll be blogging from this seat, this table, this atmosphere for 3 and a half months.

Last time seeing my wonderful light, comfortable bed, messy wardrobe and decorated noticeboard for 3 and a half months.

Last time I'll be able to have complete freedom in 3 and a half months.

Just finished packing like 90% of my stuff. Gonna go online for the last time today and tomoro b4 putting everything into my bag. I'm so proud I could keep to the 20kg limit. Its plus plusss but I guess its acceptable. My room's in such a mess! I guess thats what happens when you're packing.

I'm going to miss Sydney. I'm going to miss Australia. I can't wait to go back, but at the same time, 3 months seem like a very very long time.

Anywayz.. I still cant wait to go back!

Friends in Malaysia.. CALL ME!!!

Phone No : 017-2687370 ..I think

And Smalls, really sorry about missing you on your trip here to Sydney.. but CALL ME when you're back k? ;)

Tina, ES, and all other Melbournians.. GOOD LUCK with your exams! Oh, and Chee Yoong too! :P

Mellie, don't stress over exams. It'll be over b4 you know it. Then you'll get to see me and I'll be a nuisance your life yet again..MUAHAHAHAHAaaaa

WK, I havent talked to you in AGES!!! So it'd be nice to hear from you once in a while OK!

Krys and YY.. I'm warning you I'll be back on the 18th November 2006. Go on, get a pen and pencil and take not of it. Coz, if possible, please tune to PG-13 stuff only OK?? I still small kid, you see. Don't want to see anything my mommy says I shouldnt. :P

To the rest of UK ppl.. Faster come back!

Hehe.. alrite, peace out ppl.. gonna go get sum shuteye!

Love and kisses to all! MUAKZ!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com