~babelicious69~

Thursday, November 23, 2006

(using bro's Mac.. dont know where to find the features for different fonts and colours.. :( so bear with the following monotonous words.. trust me, my feelings are very much misrepresented! )

Thanks dears!!!

Was happily playing games wid Jian and Min Jie in Settlers when Krys and YY surprised me wid a choc cake+candle, accompanied by a 'happy bday' song!

Was really sweet, you two!! Thank you sooo much! :D

Hehe, btw, I guess we found our new 'hangout' for this summer break..



SETTLERS!!


Hehe.. when everyone called me up at 12, wishing me happy bday, I kept telling everyone I was playing games. It might sound like a funny thing, playing games, but that place near Atria is pretty cool.

RM 2.50 per person per hr. And they have LOTS of different games for you to play.

Trust me, as un-appealing as it may sound, its a LOT of fun! You might be surprised!


Oh yea..


A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who called me and sms me to wish me!!!

Sorry I was being a slightly ungrateful bugger, getting distracted by my game!

SORREEEEEEEE!!!!

Thank you all you guys again!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com