~babelicious69~

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Home Sweet Home!!!

Back for bout 3 days now!
Was bz da whole of Sunday wid da wedding, church in the morning and Shangri-La at night.
Was bz whole of yesterday meeting up wid Jaysel, Krys and YY.

Krys reckoned my face looks bloated. :( . Never a good sign.

The food here is, as usual, amazing. The company, warm and so 'at home'. I love having my family and good food around.

Miss my internet though. I was 'stealing' wireless connection the last time I was back, but now my neighbour's moved out, so I don't have the luxury of operating from my laptop. I've got one brother on the comp 24/7 playing his computer games, and I have no idea how to operate my bro's Mac, so I've been left stranded without a comp.

At least I've sorta got a car to drive around in. Currently sharing my bro's Gen2. So at least that's good in a way! :)

But I have to say that though I've been back for only a few days, I'm already starting to feel suffocated wat with the tremendous cutdown in freedom and sudden increase in obligations + responsibilities. I spent the whole day running around doing some 'official' things. Holidays are never really holidays for me.

I guess I can never have everything at once.

In Australia, I lack certain luxuries(like getting hair treatments, facials, mani+pedicures), good food and certain friends.

In Malaysia, I lack freedom (and hence, partying+drinkin) and gain a huge amount of responsibilities + obligations (like, family stuff)(and church 3-5 times a week!) and certain friends.

Sigh. I wonder if I'm really gonna be looking forward to another 3 months here.

Just hoping for the best.

*fingers crossed*

3 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger miss vanity said...

Im coming home soon! Wait for meeeeeeeee ... then we can go do some totally random & crazy stuff!

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Sing Yee said...

hahaha, is only 3 days and u bising bising edy bwahahahha.damn cute la u

 
At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonder which certain friends you missing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com